SportsWrath

whos the nazi locking threads?

so-cal dub

Common man, there is 12 people that post here and if any threads need to be locked it's everyone of Jack Strouds.

Hey, I thought we had this discussion already. I'm the only nazi left, and it wasn't me. You oughtta know better.....I delete shit, not lock it.

took me a while to get up there, but that's a scary face to wake up to. i don't like a woman with a stronger jaw than mine.

with the whole 12 of us posting once per day, its a wonder anyone notices a thread is locked..........or just drydocked

LOL

It was my threads the meatball locked..........I think I said Coughlin should be replaced or something earthshaking like that

Hey as Sarah Palin (my kind of woman) would say....I'm Mavericky

with the whole 12 of us posting once per day, its a wonder anyone notices a thread is locked..........or just drydocked

LOL

It was my threads the meatball locked..........I think I said Coughlin should be replaced or something earthshaking like that

Didn't you know Dubya was her speech coach?

LOL

It wasnt only you're threads.