SportsWrath

obvious Trap Game

UK-Giantsfan

We are so fucking hopeless at the moment.......this is the obvious ''Win by Mistake'' game ......this could ruin our fantastic losing streak due to lack of concentration playing like utter fools.

We may indeed overestimate the opponent and win by default ..mainly due to extreme luck

I am seriously worried that we we might actually turn up and play like Champions because of our massive underconfidence and lack of arrogance !

Are you equally unconcerned ?

( PS sorry about this post ....been in he pub all day drinking real ale .......... )

We are so fucking hopeless at the moment.......this is the obvious ''Win by Mistake'' game ......this could ruin our fantastic losing streak due to lack of concentration playing like utter fools.

We may indeed overestimate the opponent and win by default ..mainly due to extreme luck

I am seriously worried that we we might actually turn up and play like Champions because of our massive underconfidence and lack of arrogance !

( PS sorry about this post ....been in he pub all day drinking real ale .......... )

This has to be the most confusing post ever. And no more drinking for me.. I'm not the same since that night where the Giants drove me to drink. I will need therapy if they lose this game.

This has to be the most confusing post ever. And no more drinking for me.. I'm not the same since that night where the Giants to drove me to drink. I will need therapy if they lose this game.

LOL, okay, I thought it was just me...

LOL thanks for the reverse spin. Trap game indeed

no for the Giants to continue on their great loosing streak. they may be in danger of winning a game thus ending the loosing streak .

thanks Lug .....you got my drunken reverse logic ......much appreciated ...........let it happen

( Christ ...i had 9 pints of Timothy Taylors Landlord real ale when i started that thread ....don't really remember posting it to be honest !)

thanks Lug .....you got my drunken reverse logic ......much appreciated ...........let it happen

( Christ ...i had 9 pints of Timothy Taylors Landlord real ale when i started that thread ....don't really remember posting it to be honest !)

wow that was close I thought for sure we were going to win that one :(

I guess reverse logic wont work either UK. :wacko: