SportsWrath

I'm Panicing

JackStroud

I don't have a clue to fix this team

They lack intensity

The QB is wayyyyy off...He probably should sit but he won't. It might be the foot, it might be he is just not very consistent or good

David Carr could not possibly play worse

If Pierce is a QB on the field, if thats his contribution......he needs to go....I don't mean to the bench....I mean really really GONE

Coughlin has to take some blame too......he is not preparing the team for the level of the opponents

maybe his age has finally caught up with him

Perhaps we can get Fox back next year.......maybe Gruden or cough cough Cowher

something is very very wrong........we're not this bad talent wise

I don't have a clue to fix this team

They lack intensity

The QB is wayyyyy off...He probably should sit but he won't. It might be the foot, it might be he is just not very consistent or good

David Carr could not possibly play worse

If Pierce is a QB on the field, if thats his contribution......he needs to go....I don't mean to the bench....I mean really really GONE

Coughlin has to take some blame too......he is not preparing the team for the level of the opponents

maybe his age has finally caught up with him

Perhaps we can get Fox back next year.......maybe Gruden or cough cough Cowher

something is very very wrong........we're not this bad talent wise

Cowher would be AMAZING, but I would not hold my breath

Wtf is wrong with you guys? All of you act like you have not seen the Giants in the last 5 years. Every year they stink it up for a few games, and then come back to make the playoffs. Even won the Superbowl againt this one team that was undefeated a while back.. There are 9 fucking games left, and the Giants have always been able to make a run. It will happen. It may take Gilbride getting stripped of his play calling duties, but it will happen.

Wtf is wrong with you guys? All of you act like you have not seen the Giants in the last 5 years. Every year they stink it up for a few games, and then come back to make the playoffs. Even won the Superbowl againt this one team that was undefeated a while back.. There are 9 fucking games left, and the Giants have always been able to make a run. It will happen. It may take Gilbride getting stripped of his play calling duties, but it will happen.

This time is different ccase... it's because this team has no fuckin heart. You can see it in their eyes.. they're fuckin beat. And when some players intentionally avoid contact and even let a full back outrun them to the end zone.. it's time to throw these assholes out.