SportsWrath

Cowboys Players Flunk Cheerleader's Test

I knew the Six Flags thing...phony baloney Texans are real big on that Texas Republic bullshit. Like who cares already.... :rolleyes: And being part of the Stars and Bars is something to be proud of.... :confused: not in my book it ain't. The rest is too Texas specific and I could literally give less than a shit about Texan history other than the Mexican War and the Civil War....beyond that its as interesting as reading about Vermont's state history. :yawn:

I knew the Six Flags thing...phony baloney Texans are real big on that Texas Republic bullshit. Like who cares already.... :rolleyes: And being part of the Stars and Bars is something to be proud of.... :confused: not in my book it ain't. The rest is too Texas specific and I could literally give less than a shit about Texan history other than the Mexican War and the Civil War....beyond that its as interesting as reading about Vermont's state history. :yawn:

I have a t-shirt with John Salmon Ford on it, and people are always asking me, who the fuck is that guy on your shirt, Abe Lincoln? I then give them a history lesson...its quite the conversation piece.

I have a t-shirt with John Salmon Ford on it, and people are always asking me, who the fuck is that guy on your shirt, Abe Lincoln? I then give them a history lesson...its quite the conversation piece.

It amazing Hugh ....how little Americans know about real history man....I have stopped being amazed.