SportsWrath

**POWER RANKINGS WEEK 2**

jerseygiantfan

Until someone slows them down, I'm looking at the Saints as #1. What they did to Philly - IN Philly - was pretty evil.

You so crazy, Joe! Philly, even with McNabb, has problems this year. They have problems on defense as they have lost Stewart Bradley for the season, and with Jim Johnson's passing, they are breaking in a new coordinator. I am not impressed with their personnel on defense except their corners and Trent Cole. With McNabb out for that game, I didn't think they had much of a chance, and I won a little $$$ because of it.

However, the Saints still are not a good defensive team and they WILL lose some road games. I believe the Falcons have a more complete team than the Saints, and when we play them, I expect that we will beat them soundly as long as we get some of our defensive starters back, particularly Tuck, Canty, and Ross.

You so crazy, Joe! Philly, even with McNabb, has problems this year. They have problems on defense as they have lost Stewart Bradley for the season, and with Jim Johnson's passing, they are breaking in a new coordinator. I am not impressed with their personnel on defense except their corners and Trent Cole. With McNabb out for that game, I didn't think they had much of a chance, and I won a little $$$ because of it.

However, the Saints still are not a good defensive team and they WILL lose some road games. I believe the Falcons have a more complete team than the Saints, and when we play them, I expect that we will beat them soundly as long as we get some of our defensive starters back, particularly Tuck, Canty, and Ross.

I hope you're right.

I usually don't even judge any teams until week #4, but NO has been blowing doors.

I don't like being ranked #1 at this point......and frankly we are not playing like the #1 team

i agree the Ravens, Pitts, Jets are playing better

I cannot get excited about New Orleans.........no D

Our act need fine tuning and right now Jacobs is the main problem.........he just does not have the speed or hit the hole like he used to

Adding Blackburn as a regular all down LBer would vastly improve our run D

especially if they would put him in the middle and let AirHorn play LBer on the weakside..........i know he cant cover........but the alternative is to bench him and his imfamous "playcalling".........what a joke

I don't like being ranked #1 at this point......and frankly we are not playing like the #1 team

i agree the Ravens, Pitts, Jets are playing better

I cannot get excited about New Orleans.........no D

Our act needs fine tuning and right now Jacobs is the main problem.........he just does not have the speed or hit the hole like he used to

Adding Blackburn as a regular all down LBer would vastly improve our run D

especially if they would put him in the middle and let AirHorn play LBer on the weakside..........i know he cant cover........but the alternative is to bench him and his imfamous "playcalling".........what a joke....you guys would lose it

Hey I just got NFL Sunday Ticket for my big screen.........not watching games on a PC......So I will be much better informed to follow the progress of all these teams......The Vikings with Favre do concern me a bit. Like Pitts, and ourselves they are strong across the board

We need a better RB combo.....I had high hopes for Danny Ware. I hope Danny comes back quickly

I hope you're right.

I usually don't even judge any teams until week #4, but NO has been blowing doors.

The weather is the only thing that will slow them down, wish we played them in NJ. If they get Pierre Thomas going, and get a consistand rushing game, Thomas, Bell, Bush, that is a scary fucking team.

But, like Lube said, the D can be had, I realize the eagles were down, but Kolb had nearly 400 yards passing.

I'm pretty good with that, I think the Baltimore bandwagon is getting a little full a little fast, but they are a good team, offensivley balanced, i chalk up Rivers' hbig day to the fact he is simply a really good QB.

Saints look amazing.

And we havn't run well and gave up a pile of points and a pile of ruching yards last week. But, i look for the running game to break out big this week.