SportsWrath

Threads making false claims regarding

Virginia Giant

To refresh everyones memory, it is against the ROE to make false claims about a free agents signing status. Threads thatm either have a heading or the content of the thread makers post that claim a free agent signs with any team, that is untrue will be deleted.

This does not include rumors, if a certain site claims they have knowledge of a players intent to sign, that would be acceptable as long as a link to the article is provided.

It's very trivial, but people come here while at work to get the latest on certain players status, so lets try not to mislead anyone, lets stick to real football talk or ligitimate rumors.

To refresh everyones memory, it is against the ROE to make false claims about a free agents signing status. Threads thatm either have a heading or the content of the thread makers post that claim a free agent signs with any team, that is untrue will be deleted.

This does not include rumors, if a certain site claims they have knowledge of a players intent to sign, that would be acceptable as long as a link to the article is provided.

It's very trivial, but people come here while at work to get the latest on certain players status, so lets try not to mislead anyone, lets stick to real football talk or ligitimate rumors.

Amen Rev. VG. Amen :TU:

the member should be deleted as well....

Guest Lockhart
Is that a legitmate rumor ?? :LMAO:

It would seem that pre-teen clan that keep pushing the Arrington rumours from BBI and Gaint 101 might be in trouble as they continue to pass obviously false rumours concerning the Giants and Lavar.

Guest Floyd The Barber
It would seem that pre-teen clan that keep pushing the Arrington rumours from BBI and Gaint 101 might be in trouble as they continue to pass obviously false rumours concerning the Giants and Lavar.

it could also be considered SPAM to repetitively report hearsay rumors...clearly the ones who continue to flap there lips are the ones furthest from the in...

when the FAB 4 comes forward with a statement, at that time, you will know its bounded by truth and documented fact...

it could also be considered SPAM to repetitively report hearsay rumors...clearly the ones who continue to flap there lips are the ones furthest from the in...

when the FAB 4 comes forward with a statement, at that time, you will know its bounded by truth and documented fact...

:LMAO:

The fact that you are a bunch of bitches that enjoy teabagging each other? That is indeed well known publicly.

and i suppose that you never provoke and push false rumour (TheAnswers-BlueFootballs) -etc etc etc

thanks for your continued hypocrisy !

and i suppose that you never provoke and push false rumour (TheAnswers-BlueFootballs) -etc etc etc

thanks for your continued hypocrisy !

I seriously hope that lockhart is not blue footballs...

after the disparaging remarks about tillman....

that thread really begs for a beat down of monumental preportions...

I normally don't do this but if your going to talk shit about peoples spelling, Make sure your spelling is on point :TU:

Guest Lockhart
I normally don't do this but if your going to talk shit about peoples spelling, Make sure your spelling is on point :TU:

Rumor or rumour - both spellings are correct - Is english you first language? Good one - you are as accurate with the English language as you are with your Arrington rumours HAHAHAHAHA!

unusual for me to back Lockjaw ..... but RUMOURS is OK by me

rumours is the brit spelling of the word...

but it it amusing the nipple head has anything to say about grammer and spelling..

Rumor or rumour - both spellings are correct - Is english you first language? Good one - you are as accurate with the English language as you are with your Arrington rumours HAHAHAHAHA

Is english you first language? lMAO...

unusual for me to back Lockjaw ..... but RUMOURS is OK by me

Me too (Hence they "I normally don't do this") but he was talking shit about my spelling yesterday. This is no typo because he did it twice in the same thread...Pay backs are a bitch

Guest CoachLubrano

You guys do realize this is probably only one or two people at the most, right? Just ignore them.

Are we Commonwealth? No...Then its not correct :TU:

If UK-Giantsfan said this it would be OK

Actually yeah, the US is a commonwealth, and 3 or 4 states actually have Commonwealth in it's title (including Virginia, Pennsylvania, Kentucky.)

But in American English, rumor is spelled like that.

If this thread was brought up concerning my thread.

Let it be known that all i did was report what isaw on tv. I did not make a false claim, and i'm not a person who constantly talks about lavar, that was my first time.

I was simply posting a truth.

I know you mods changed the title, why??? :confused: