SportsWrath

Giants @ the Bears

Lughead

Our highly touted lines both Offense and defense are way out of sync Eli is not getting protection granted we have to starters out for the OL BUT DAMN WITH A DL like this we should be rolling Jay up into little Cuttler balls or Tom has Sheridan playing us so vanilla we are still on the tree .

Our highly touted lines both Offense and defense are way out of sync Eli is not getting protection granted we have two starters out for the OL BUT DAMN WITH A DL like this we should be rolling Jay up into little Cuttler balls or Tom has Sheridan playing us so vanilla we are still on the tree .

The O-line only had 3/5 starters again if I recall so atleast their not the #1 unit. The D is understandable we are playing mellow which I dont really mind, it is really the same as last week. It's just that the Bears are almost playing like it's a regular season game out there, like they actually game planed for the Giants pre-season game.

Alford Sprained Knee

Is it serious?

I'm telling you... Last week I was a little concern how much time jake delhomme had to throw the ball. This week the defense looks worse. They better wake the fuck up! Our offense looks like shit too... I'm hoping its because of the short week, the reason for the awful performance.