SportsWrath

Giants @ the Bears

Lughead

Not a very good showing. I'm thinking Rhett Bomar might be our #3 guy.

Not to defend him, he had some awful throws, especially on sure TD over the middle near the end, but he had .5 seconds to throw every time. This team has no offensive line depth.

Nice job getting open but I'm concerned that he didn't have the speed to beat the defenders into the end zone in an open foot race.

if he didnt have to slow down and almost stop to catch the ball instead of being led a little he would have easily had a td.

Nice job getting open but I'm concerned that he didn't have the speed to beat the defenders into the end zone in an open foot race.

Actually if you watch. http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-giants/09000d5d81215460/Bears-17-Giants-3 at thr 3:56 mark you can see the pass. If Woodson had lead Nicks he would of caught it in stride instead of having to wait for the catch and would of been an easy TD.

Yeah I watched that replay several times this morning. He's still free after the catch, seems to me he didn't have the acceleration to get away.

He had to slow down a lot and 36 had the angle to push him out of bounds. A throw in front of him would have been a better indication if he could have beat the defenders.