SportsWrath

Any watch the NE/Cinci game?

BlueInCanada

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81208f33/Pre-WK-2-Chad-Ochocinco-the-kicker

Kicked the extra point and the following kick off when the kicker was injured.

Maybe we should trade for him would solve the WR problem and the kicking problem :P

Shit I didnt check here first and posted this in the GD forum I love this guy. I know hes got a bad wrap and all but I follow him on Twitter and he is just a clown. He just likes to play with the media and shock folks plus he performs. He reminds me of a couple of posters on here with his antics and I think thats about all it is with his "bad wrap" I know he doesn't have the height the Giants are looking for but he can play. Mods go ahead and erase my GD thread but if my warning goes up another 10 percent heads are gonna roll.

Nobody has ever questioned his ability to play, just his maturity and he hasn't proven that once.

I have. And I watch him play every week, Giants football permitting. He's great when the ball is in the air and coming to 85, but he's not a complete player by any means. He's a big part of the reason the Bengals running game is abysmal, year after year.

I have. And I watch him play every week, Giants football permitting. He's great when the ball is in the air and coming to 85, but he's not a complete player by any means. He's a big part of the reason the Bengals running game is abysmal, year after year.

I've always tried to watch #85 he is one of my more favorite WRs in the game, despite his on/off the field antics. To me he is just a big kid out there having the time of his life playing a game he enjoys. I got to agree with you though he is one of the best WRs out there when he's on his game but his run blocking is lacking, when he is up against a CB he can generally take them outta the play but when he has to crack down on a LB or a physical safety he usually wiffs on the block.