SportsWrath

Barden and Nicks go deep and over the middle

JackStroud

Tom "MrPersonality" Coughlin liked what he saw......said to paraphrase Heaven Can Wait "They're lookin awful good"

I think this is the smarter way to proceed.......not give up talent for someone else's disgruntled trash

We knew Burress was a head case coming in here

lets not repeat that craapp

Yes and Anquan Boldin is officially on the market and the Giant, Jets, Eagles, and Ravens (could be TN) are teams who've shown interest.

Bouldin, and Edwards are disgruntled employees

dont want either

Lets go Hakim Nicks Lets go

I wouldn't mind boldin.

but he is injury-prone.

I would love it that would give us the chance to cut Moss and add to what could be an amazing wideout group in the near future if some of these picks work out. He was a beast this year even with missing some games.

I would love it that would give us the chance to cut Moss and add to what could be an amazing wideout group in the near future if some of these picks work out. He was a beast this year even with missing some games.

Yeah but for all that money he is asking for, is he really worth 12-14 games a year?

We should stand pat with what we got. If we take on another team's headache, then we'll be doling out millions in a mega-contract and once that happens, you have to use them while the new kids on the block don't get as many touches as they should to mature as future stars themselves. And if we don't throw the ball to the overpriced FA 80% of the time, they'll whine and moan and bring the team down with them.

We've got some great targets that just needs a little maturity. Boldin and/or Edwards will most likely be available all year (at a huge price) and if we find we absolutely need one of them to compete, we'll do so. Meanwhile....our rooks and our young receivers with a couple of years under their belt look awfully good. And they aren't breaking the bank or causing problems.

with our only weakness appearing to be wide receiver I'd say yes. I think it would put us as the heavy favorites in the NFC to reach the superbowl.

We should be the favourites now, but like always...they doubt us.

I think Reese has done another stupendous job. If we stay where we're at, we are good for many years to come. Possibly only not making it to the big dance this season due to unproven, but talented WR's. But if we go get Boldin or Edwards, (which is becoming easier to do) than we give ourselves a legit chance to get another Lombardi this yr, and possibly next too. And also unload crap. (i.e. Moss) Anyone who wouldnt want one of those two in addition to what we got has to be crazy. We dont need to hinge ALL of ourhopes on one of those two receivers. We just need them to complete the puzzle. When the price was too high, it wasnt a good idea. Now the price is dropping. This would be good for the Gmen to obtain one of these two.

Moss is going to be our #4 receiver this year. :TU:

Bouldin, and Edwards are disgruntled employees

dont want either

Lets go Hakim Nicks Lets go

Boldin, Nicks, and smith as 1,2,3... and you got the other rookie and manningham as back ups.. and dont for get about the pass catching TE rookie we drafted.. Buckum will impress everyone.

You know most of my bad memories of terrible losses involve the other team's TE having a career day on us... and now I realize it's not becuase our D sucked but because that TE was that good. Now we have one in Beckum.

I like that fact that Nicks, Ramses, and Smith are all younger than Eli.... unlike Plax and Shockey, and Tiki, who thought they were the cheese. In fact, Toomer seemed to be the only one who didn't flake out (although he sort of did after this season).

o.k.. just back from the strip club... and all i have to say is... do we even have the dollar bills to pay for these guys??. do we??

another thing, if they were so great WR (boldin and Edwards), why are they still on the market??..

We tip the hot stripper but pay lap dance for the one that works the most.... if that even make sense.. i guess that's all i have to say..

oo yeh i'm drunk as well...

o.k.. just back from the strip club... and all i have to say is... do we even have the dollar bills to pay for these guys??. do we??

another thing, if they were so great WR (boldin and Edwards), why are they still on the market??..

We tip the hot stripper but pay lap dance for the one that works the most.... if that even make sense.. i guess that's all i have to say..

oo yeh i'm drunk as well...

yes

well

ummmmmmmmmmm

post of the year candidate here