SportsWrath

FUCK TEXIERA!

so-cal dub

Nobody, not even him has struggled like this. 180 average? I'm sick of hearing that excuse.

While he is batting .180 his OBP is .350+. Can't trust him to drive in runs but he is at least giving scoring opportunities. Add that to numerous plays where he stretched out to make a catch and he is still a huge upgrade over Giambi.

All of that said his batting better pick up. I am no where near the level of animosity you are SoCal primarily because he is delivering in other areas but I agree his bat needs to get going.

it's not an excuse. he literally plays like shit to start every season. the numbers will be there at the end

When A-Rod joins the team, Tex should see some pitches to hit. I think he's trying too hard and swinging at bullshit pitches, trying to make something happen instead of just playing the game.

When A-Rod joins the team, Tex should see some pitches to hit. I think he's trying too hard and swinging at bullshit pitches, trying to make something happen instead of just playing the game.

I disagree...he is a just a slow starter..add that in with the fact that he has/had the most devasting injury a hitter can have and you have a 180 BA with no pop. Wrist injuries turn men into mice. He should have gone on the DL. But it was nice to see him go yard twice last night...maybe his wrist is getting better.