SportsWrath

DT Rocky Bernard

Lughead

only if he comes cheap...if not, look for JR to draft a DT for depth

That's the only reason I usually say "sign him" if its a reasonably cheap signing also depending on their abilities . I am not going to say Sign Mike Boley there are better options out there we should talk to Brooks(even though he is old), Cato June and Vilma also before they make a decision on Boley

I wouldn't mind talking to Vilma, the Giants need a speed injection at LB and Vilma has better wheels than anyone in this draft. In the long term he could replace Pierce in the middle...but I'm not sure how good he'd be on the weak side, its been a long time since I've really watched him play.

I wouldn't mind talking to Vilma, the Giants need a speed injection at LB and Vilma has better wheels than anyone in this draft. In the long term he could replace Pierce in the middle...but I'm not sure how good he'd be on the weak side, its been a long time since I've really watched him play.

I wouldn't complain if we got Vilma, June or Boley, but I think out of the three, I feel Boley might be the best fit to our defense. Can you imagine if they get Boley, draft Cushing, and then Britt (or Nicks, I guess, GG :TU:) is still hanging around with the N.O. pick in the 2nd? That would be a great offseason.

my guess is they will pick up a free agent or two, but more along the lines of a Danny Clark, or Kawika Mitchell type. A relatively low cost, one year deal to hold the franchise over in a position until they can grab the future of that position in the draft.

my guess is they will pick up a free agent or two, but more along the lines of a Danny Clark, or Kawika Mitchell type. A relatively low cost, one year deal to hold the franchise over in a position until they can grab the future of that position in the draft.

Well Boley might be had for a Kawika Mitchell price, but they should give him a longer deal if you ask me. Kehl might be the future of that position, but Boley is an under the radar stud that they can get for good value.

Well Boley might be had for a Kawika Mitchell price, but they should give him a longer deal if you ask me. Kehl might be the future of that position, but Boley is an under the radar stud that they can get for good value.

I dont know much about this Boley guy, I will have to look him up...but if he is good and comes cheap I am sure they will at least make a play for him

I dont know much about this Boley guy, I will have to look him up...but if he is good and comes cheap I am sure they will at least make a play for him

He is pretty much one of those situation pass rushing DT like Alford, decent numbers along with him aswell 22 sacks/225 tackles in six seasons.

Good pickup if we get him.