SportsWrath

Domenik Hixon

osi724dasack

I think its possible.

Hes 6-2 and has room to add a little weight to him frame.

Has blazing speed, quickness, explosiveness, vertical leap etc...

He is still a work in progress and is still really raw.

Has good hands

CAN be a good redzone target.

Blazing speed? Good hands? You're retarded.

I wouldn't say thats innacurate. He is very fast and does have fairly good hands. But - the kid is tiny weight wise. He got dinged up alot. Concussions, ankles, hands - you get the sense that he can get hurt at any moment. Plus, if we had Plaxico and developed Manningham a little faster we could of had Hixon on kick returns. He had 3 all year (against Arizona) and they were all one tackle away from being touchdowns. He has the potential to be the best kick returner in the league. I'd like to see him split time between that and wr.

I wouldn't say thats innacurate. He is very fast and does have fairly good hands. But - the kid is tiny weight wise. He got dinged up alot. Concussions, ankles, hands - you get the sense that he can get hurt at any moment. Plus, if we had Plaxico and developed Manningham a little faster we could of had Hixon on kick returns. He had 3 all year (against Arizona) and they were all one tackle away from being touchdowns. He has the potential to be the best kick returner in the league. I'd like to see him split time between that and wr.

All of what you said is right. And if I had to plug him in anywhere it would be in the slot. That way he wouldn't get as many plays in on offense, limiting the injury risk there, and would be fresher to return kicks.

so your gunna be a little pussy about it??

ok you are a loose, wet, smelly, hairy, PUSSY you queer.

fucking do something man, shit talking bitch.

About what? You want to get into a real fistacuffs fight? I stopped doing that stupid shit back in high school. Besides I wouldn't want to put a beatdown on you and then you come back and sue me.

About what? You want to get into a real fistacuffs fight? I stopped doing that stupid shit back in high school. Besides I wouldn't want to put a beatdown on you and then you come back and sue me.

what does that sound like sportswrath??

well to me that sounds like a grade A pussy

and also a grade A bitch

haha congrats youve won the sportswrath pussy/bitch award

congrats you fucking pussy.

you should maybe one day stop being a shittalker and more of a shittalker that backs it up when hes called out

what does that sound like sportswrath??

well to me that sounds like a grade A pussy

and also a grade A bitch

haha congrats youve won the sportswrath pussy/bitch award

congrats you fucking pussy.

you should maybe one day stop being a shittalker and more of a shittalker that backs it up when hes called out

:rolleyes:

I bet your mommy is so proud of you. Getting all worked up over what some guy says on a message board.