SportsWrath

ALL PRO GIANTS TEAM ROSTER - What would it be?

BurnThePhilFans

Thats exactly what I was gonna say. :P I love Phillipi, know him personally. But I wouldnt put him as the 1st choice for a DB. And as much as I love Osi, not yet at DE.

You guys remember Mark Collins and what was his name Mark Haynes....they were two of the best we had in the 80's.

Thats exactly what I was gonna say. :P I love Phillipi, know him personally. But I wouldnt put him as the 1st choice for a DB. And as much as I love Osi, not yet at DE.

Especially since Emlen Tunnel, Jimmy Patton, Dick Lynch have 160 int between them.

What did he do?

When Collins was signed he was assigned a locker next to Sparks. Remember,

this is soon after Collins was released by 2 teams in a matter of weeks because of

his drinking and the fact he called Mushin Muhammed the "N" word and other things like

that. So Collins signed, Sparks MOVED his stuff into a different locker....then without

words being said Charles Way moved into Sparks old locker.

Sparks wanted to retire a Giant, and the Giants told him no.

When Collins was signed he was assigned a locker next to Sparks. Remember,

this is soon after Collins was released by 2 teams in a matter of weeks because of

his drinking and the fact he called Mushin Muhammed the "N" word and other things like

that. So Collins signed, Sparks MOVED his stuff into a different locker....then without

words being said Charles Way moved into Sparks old locker.

Sparks wanted to retire a Giant, and the Giants told him no.

Moral of the story, Way is the frickin man!

No I didnt know all that. Wow, I never discussed that or anything that happened in the locker room with him. I never heard that story either. I did not know that. :o