SportsWrath

Kerry Collins

mickeef2

Always liked him (not in a Plow man crush way :) , but just as a player), and was really bummed that he didn't win a championship as a Giant, but in the end it was all for the better. After watching today's game, I'd have to say he may not have the guts to win the big one. He looked scared in the 2nd half, very tentative. He was bailing out of plays by throwing the ball away and threw off his back foot a million times. Nice guy, but not a winner. Tennessee completely choked that game away.

Not sure how that translates to "It was all on Collins", but again, he didn't play well at all and there were plays he could've made that would've put his team in a better position to win the game. Some he made, many he didn't.

Oh you mean by not fumbling the ball twice in the Red Zone and blowing that delay of game call. What a loser.

Always liked him (not in a Plow man crush way :) , but just as a player), and was really bummed that he didn't win a championship as a Giant, but in the end it was all for the better. After watching today's game, I'd have to say he may not have the guts to win the big one. He looked scared in the 2nd half, very tentative. He was bailing out of plays by throwing the ball away and threw off his back foot a million times. Nice guy, but not a winner. Tennessee completely choked that game away.

I would have loved to see him against us if we make the Super Bowl. That is alright if we go all the way I can deal with the Ravens , Pitt or the Bolts. Collins gets a case of the Happy Feet against tough defenses.

I would have loved to see him against us if we make the Super Bowl. That is alright if we go all the way I can deal with the Ravens , Pitt or the Bolts. Collins gets a case of the Happy Feet against tough defenses.

Don't tell that to SoCal. Apparently he's got a man crush on him.

Don't tell that to SoCal. Apparently he's got a man crush on him.

uh no dipshit. I'm simply pointing out that you dont know jack shit about football, and have a blame problem. Watch the fucking game like most men do, with testicles,... not in your mouth, and you'd understand.

FUCKING KERRY COLLINS LOST THAT GAME, MAN!

Fucking dumbshit.

How much did you lose on the game, crybaby?

I bet your wife, so not much at all, actually nothing.

Seriously, you are going to bash Collins for the loss? How fucking ignorant can you be? Let me guess, you started watching in the middle of the 4th..?

Although I agree that there was some horrendous calls(or non calls for that matter) and a plethora of stupid penalties for the Titans(12) and turnovers(3) I also have to agree that Collins did not look like a QB that wanted to grab that game by the balls and take it and win no matter what bullshit is thrown his way.

With that being said, Collins is a minimal reason why they lost.

Although I agree that there was some horrendous calls(or non calls for that matter) and a plethora of stupid penalties for the Titans(12) and turnovers(3) I also have to agree that Collins did not look like a QB that wanted to grab that game by the balls and take it and win no matter what bullshit is thrown his way.

With that being said, Collins is a minimal reason why they lost.

Again, I'm not saying Collins lost the game for them, but if you're the quarterback, and you don't "grab the game by the balls and take it" as you put it, then you're more than a "minimal" reason why your team lost.

Again, I'm not saying Collins lost the game for them, but if you're the quarterback, and you don't "grab the game by the balls and take it" as you put it, then you're more than a "minimal" reason why your team lost.

Yeah but without those 2 fumbles it's a win.

uh no dipshit. I'm simply pointing out that you dont know jack shit about football, and have a blame problem. Watch the fucking game like most men do, with testicles,... not in your mouth, and you'd understand.

FUCKING KERRY COLLINS LOST THAT GAME, MAN!

Fucking dumbshit.

Yep! Looked like the same Collins that played for us.