SportsWrath

So much for perfect weather

so-cal dub

-=link=-

I really hate playing in weather like this against the Eagles. They seem to shine in it, while we seem to sputter...with a few exceptions. :brooding:

I hear ya. Although this might give us a slight advantage because we may feel more comfortable stacking the box knowing that it will be tough to throw the ball deep in this and they were going to stack the box anyway on us.

What about the fans like me in attendance? All I keep telling myself is I gotta still do it while I am young!

I hear ya. Although this might give us a slight advantage because we may feel more comfortable stacking the box knowing that it will be tough to throw the ball deep in this and they were going to stack the box anyway on us.

What about the fans like me in attendance? All I keep telling myself is I gotta still do it while I am young!

If you are attending than do what they did at the Carolina game. When something important and beneficial to the Giants happen throw snow in the air like confetti.

I don't think I've said this all season, so here goes:

We're doomed I tell ya.....DOOMED!

(I've also resurrected the cut-up, beat up T-shirt I was wearing during the playoffs last year and if when we win, I won't wash it until the season is done for us, just like last year. Although, I will forego the wearing of the same unwashed socks and underwear throughout the playoffs this year.)

(I've also resurrected the cut-up, beat up T-shirt I was wearing during the playoffs last year and if when we win, I won't wash it until the season is done for us, just like last year. Although, I will forego the wearing of the same unwashed socks and underwear throughout the playoffs this year.)

Haha... I'm wearing my white Tiki. It got us through last year. :TU:

The weather would have fucked with the Vikings, Cards or Falcons.

This is gonna be a slobber knocker, and a good one too.

I saw on the weather channel that although conditions are going to be bad leading up to the game, the worst of it will have passed by game time.

Well, dumbfuck, looks like you can wash your shirt. :TD:

I dont understand how Eli can go into a frigid windy Green Bay and win..... yet when he has to play in his own fucking stadium he looks worse then Ryan Leaf.....

Eli needs to spend the rest of the year practicing in the arctic or some shit so he can at least play well at home.

....bah I'm pissed.