SportsWrath

WFAN/WIP

ppodlesny

will be broadcasting together live today startin at 10:00am from Chickie & Pete's in Bordentown, NJ. It will be Joe Beningo and Evan Roberts from WFAN and the two guys from WIP Gargano and I can't remember the other guys name.

In any event if you are in the area you should stop by. Funny how Philly sends eagles guys from WIP and WFAN sends Jets fans.

Yeah but that is all WFAN has, Jets fans.

Boomer - Jet fan/Met fan

Carton - Jet fan/Met fan

Joe - Jet fan/Met fan

Evan - Jet fan/Met fan

Mike - NFL team?/Yankee fan

Schmooz - NFL team?/Met fan

I don't listen to enough Schmooz to get a clear view on who he roots for, but he does love to stick it to Cowboy fans. And Mike I'm not sure of either.

Yeah but that is all WFAN has, Jets fans.

Boomer - Jet fan/Met fan

Carton - Jet fan/Met fan

Joe - Jet fan/Met fan

Evan - Jet fan/Met fan

Mike - NFL team?/Yankee fan

Schmooz - NFL team?/Met fan

I don't listen to enough Schmooz to get a clear view on who he roots for, but he does love to stick it to Cowboy fans. And Mike I'm not sure of either.

Its hard to tell with Schmooz....but I thought he was a closeted Jets fan. Boomer at least tries to be even handed. Back during that Giants-Jets hoped for Super Bowl euphoria that the Jets and their fans suffered through a couple of months back....Boomer basically said the Giants are legitimate contenders and he favored them to go all the way. The Jets were labelled as pretenders and that it was too soon to start talking about any potential Super Bowl opponents this side of the Championship Games.

I don't know if anyone heard Carton and Boomer this morning. Craig Carton kept asking Boomer how many hotdogs he can stick in his mouth.... "come on boomer... what do you think.... 6... 7... 8.... hot dogs? open your mouth real wide."

I was laughing my ass off. Boomer handles him well though. I can honestly say that it is a pleasure listening to boomer... he's insightful.... knowledgeable... and Fair... one of the few analysts that is somewhat accurate

Anybody catch the exchange between Beningo and Evan Roberts and the WIP guys yesterday. Seemed to get pretty heated.

Not sure why they would want to pair up with WIP unless it's a "they are owned by the same company" deal. Because WIP is a shithole radio station.

I don't know if anyone heard Carton and Boomer this morning. Craig Carton kept asking Boomer how many hotdogs he can stick in his mouth.... "come on boomer... what do you think.... 6... 7... 8.... hot dogs? open your mouth real wide."

I was laughing my ass off. Boomer handles him well though. I can honestly say that it is a pleasure listening to boomer... he's insightful.... knowledgeable... and Fair... one of the few analysts that is somewhat accurate

I like the Boomer and Carton show a lot. I listened to Carton when he was with the Jersey Guys on 101.5. I like his off center humor. Boomer is the perfect straight man to be paired with Carton, particularly because Boomer is obviously as knowlegable about football as anyone on the radio.

The best commentator on the FAN is hands down Carl Banks.

I like the Boomer and Carton show a lot. I listened to Carton when he was with the Jersey Guys on 101.5. I like his off center humor. Boomer is the perfect straight man to be paired with Carton, particularly because Boomer is obviously as knowlegable about football as anyone on the radio.

Its just a pleasure hearing Banks .... he is a true professional

Did anyone listen to the broadcast? The Eagles announcers were saying "The Giants will try to establish the run, but when they cannot what will they do?" Do you think they even know that BJ is averaging 5.5 yards a carry against them?

Did anyone listen to the broadcast? The Eagles announcers were saying "The Giants will try to establish the run, but when they cannot what will they do?" Do you think they even know that BJ is averaging 5.5 yards a carry against them?

yeah I listened to the entire broadcast...ok the entire broadcast except when I had to take a leak. They make it sound like the Giants don't know that the eagles will stack the line.

i gotta disagree with banks. to me the best guy on wfan is francessa and he's proving it right now with his hilarious comments about tebow

I don't like fatcessa but I have to agree his statements about T-Bow are great..."he's a wonderful human being", "15 yard personal foul on tebow"

This mornings show was hilarous. I never go on that paltalk thing cause I'm usually listening while working, but when they started getting everyone to run into the wall I had to watch. Seeing Tracy do it...I was cracking up.

This mornings show was hilarous. I never go on that paltalk thing cause I'm usually listening while working, but when they started getting everyone to run into the wall I had to watch. Seeing Tracy do it...I was cracking up.

yeah that was funny....they were trying to see what it would be like to run into Brandon Jacobs.

I don't like fatcessa but I have to agree his statements about T-Bow are great..."he's a wonderful human being", "15 yard personal foul on tebow"

I listen to francessa, but sometimes he really annoys the shit out of me. Like towards the tail end of his shows where he talks about movies and shit. He's clueless....

He also was pissing me off saying that during that introduction of Texiera... the yankee staff were very boring again... what does he want... strippers? maybe some fans in the background, but its more a press thing.

I still listen though, maybe just cause i love ny sports so much

I listen to francessa, but sometimes he really annoys the shit out of me. Like towards the tail end of his shows where he talks about movies and shit. He's clueless....

He also was pissing me off saying that during that introduction of Texiera... the yankee staff were very boring again... what does he want... strippers? maybe some fans in the background, but its more a press thing.

I still listen though, maybe just cause i love ny sports so much

Did you hear him rip into that caller who said Eli stinks.... How many SuperBowl championships have you won? Who signed you to a $40 million contract?

Did you hear him rip into that caller who said Eli stinks.... How many SuperBowl championships have you won? Who signed you to a $40 million contract?

yeah I heard that...typical eagle scumbag....the guy saying Eli can't throw a spiral

my fav francessa exchange w/ a fan

"Hey mike, i just wanted to talk about the kentucky derby. i know you own a horse--"

"woah woah woah, i own a lot of horses"

LOL! that's good

they have now been getting a lot of callers calling up defending Eli over that dope that called in and said Eli was a terrible QB.