SportsWrath

Panthers-Giants game moved to primetime

jranieli

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog...rsgiants_m.html

As I helpfully warned Giants fans would happen in my Friday newspaper column . . . The NFL has ditched the Chargers-Bucs game penciled in for the night of Dec. 21 and replaced it with Panthers-Giants, thus granting ticket holders a cold, dark outing and a very late evening on a school/work night.

It stinks, yes, but this is the price we pay for football glory.

You might be next, Jets fans. But we won't know until Dec. 22 whether the Dec. 28 tilt against the Dolphins will be moved to prime time.

That sucks....but it's hardly surprising. After all, that game will be for #1 seed in the NFC. And I wouldn't be surprised if they meet again next month. The question is, where?

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog...rsgiants_m.html

As I helpfully warned Giants fans would happen in my Friday newspaper column . . . The NFL has ditched the Chargers-Bucs game penciled in for the night of Dec. 21 and replaced it with Panthers-Giants, thus granting ticket holders a cold, dark outing and a very late evening on a school/work night.

It stinks, yes, but this is the price we pay for football glory.

You might be next, Jets fans. But we won't know until Dec. 22 whether the Dec. 28 tilt against the Dolphins will be moved to prime time.

what newspaper do you write for?

The bigger issue is being able to stop DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart. Those two were BEASTS last night versus the Bucs. I don't know if any of you caught the game, but those two backs are both dynamite.

That RT is a bulldozer too.

I knew this was gonna happen...and it was all I could think about while watching the Panthers last night.

I remember giving up my tickets to the GIANTS-Bears game, when they switched from 1pm to 8pm.

It was a bitch. :(