SportsWrath

Unfortunately we prob won't see Hixon returning kicks...

BurnThePhilFans

I think Bradshaw will be fine returning kicks. He has the vision, and ability to make defenders miss. I dont mind it at all, considering if Hixon was returning them the possibility of a Sehorn injury. I'd rather lose a 3rd string RB than our #1 receiver.

I take it that you are not fond of our Little Moss there...right? :P

Nope. No instincts for the game. I don't even think he's as fast as everyone believes him to be. Unfortunately I think his potential has already been realised. I don't know why he'd get put on return duties over Bradshaw except out of fear of losing a talented player. Bradshaw is a much, much better runner.

Nope. No instincts for the game. I don't even think he's as fast as everyone believes him to be. Unfortunately I think his potential has already been realised. I don't know why he'd get put on return duties over Bradshaw except out of fear of losing a talented player. Bradshaw is a much, much better runner.

Tree, how can you be so down on this guy with such a small sample to go on? Last year he got some playing time and looked like a rookie. He ran backwards with the ball losing 1st downs and had some drops. The games I have really seen him in this year he looked pretty good. He had a pretty huge game when he had two touchdowns and doesn't seem to have the dropsies this year. I haven't seen him run backwards yet this year and he has a 10.8 yard per catch avg. The trip you keep talking about last week was on a sloppy field. I think a larger sample is needed before we ride him out of town.

Tree, how can you be so down on this guy with such a small sample to go on? Last year he got some playing time and looked like a rookie. He ran backwards with the ball losing 1st downs and had some drops. The games I have really seen him in this year he looked pretty good. He had a pretty huge game when he had two touchdowns and doesn't seem to have the dropsies this year. I haven't seen him run backwards yet this year and he has a 10.8 yard per catch avg. The trip you keep talking about last week was on a sloppy field. I think a larger sample is needed before we ride him out of town.

If he was good enough we'd have that sample already.

10.8 ypc would be consisdered low-to-average for a WR, no? His 1.8 yac is hardly inspiring, especially for someone regarded widely as a "speed guy".

I don't have a problem with him, I just think we've seen his potential and I'm puzzled as to what others think is still there to discover. I think he'd make a decent third option somewhere like Minnesota or Baltimore, but we can do better.

If he was good enough we'd have that sample already.

10.8 ypc would be consisdered low-to-average for a WR, no? His 1.8 yac is hardly inspiring, especially for someone regarded widely as a "speed guy".

I don't have a problem with him, I just think we've seen his potential and I'm puzzled as to what others think is still there to discover. I think he'd make a decent third option somewhere like Minnesota or Baltimore, but we can do better.

Well, I gues it's average. Steve Smith, who I think is going to be a great receiver, only has a 9.9 ypc with 1 td. From what I've seen on the field, the Giants mostly ask Moss to do curls and out routes. I don't think I've ever seen him streak down the field for a deep ball, which I think they should do. But as far as 10.8 ypc goes, thats a first down per catch which is fine in my book.

haha funny. you ever see him in college?

the guy will be a nice #2 starter in the NFL soon

haha funny. you ever see him in college?

the guy will be a nice #2 starter in the NFL soon

A little, he was basically the same player then too. He was drafted in the 2nd because he had a tremendous Senior Bowl and his measurables were through the roof, not because he showed any more in college than he's shown here.

I think Mini Moss has a little value, but its not on kickoffs, punt returns, slip screens, anything like that...but the man can run, he's guaranteed to get separation on longer routes outside the redzone. We've seen it a few times this year, he's worth keeping around as long as they keep using him like that.

Pretty high praise on Big Blue Hits from Kevin Boss and Danny Clark on Sinorice Moss. They were asked about Moss and Manningham and both focused their answers on Moss for the most part. Boss said Sinorice is"ready to explode" and is excited for the opportunity he is about to get while Clark said that he truly believes there is not a guy in this league who can match up with him one and one.