SportsWrath

10-1

Virginia Giant

10-1, #1 in points scored, a beastly defence, amazing depth (Plax out, Jacobs out, Osi out, Strah retired......no problem). What's a superbowl hangover again? Damn it's good to be a Giants fan.

Possibly our best skill position players on offense out and we still put up over 30 points.

The one thing I love most of all about Eli is how he spreads the ball around, a lot of teams have 1 guy catching 10 passes and the rest catching a few a piece. Like 7 different players caught a pass, 3 different guys caught TD passes, a WR, a TE and a FB. That my friend is mixing it up.

The only thing predictable about his game is going to Smith on 3rd down, but noone has stopped them yet. ;)

Possibly our best skill position players on offense out and we still put up over 30 points.

The one thing I love most of all about Eli is how he spreads the ball around, a lot of teams have 1 guy catching 10 passes and the rest catching a few a piece. Like 7 different players caught a pass, 3 different guys caught TD passes, a WR, a TE and a FB. That my friend is mixing it up.

The only thing predictable about his game is going to Smith on 3rd down, but noone has stopped them yet. ;)

Look at the Seattle game as well. Common theme: No plax to force feed the ball.

When Plax plays like he's capable of, no one can stop us.. no one.

I'll let Plax continue his vacation as long as come playoff time he pulls a game like in Green Bay.... beating Arizona was huge and most likely all we need to do for that 1 seed is win 2 out of our last 5 games... its good to be a Giants fan right now