SportsWrath

One Jones Back, Another Gone For Year

Lubeck

It's a real shame. As an avid Cowboys fan, not even I can be happy about the prospect of PacMan Jones getting a Superbowl ring. Felix, on the other hand, deserves if even if he only played a handful of games.

It's a real shame. As an avid Cowboys fan, not even I can be happy about the prospect of PacMan Jones getting a Superbowl ring. Felix, on the other hand, deserves if even if he only played a handful of games.

he" deserves" the right to try harder he has done nothing to "deserve" a ring .

Maybe Marion and Witten deserve a ring but then again the have to earn a spot in the playoffs first.

L's against the Giants and Steelers will end your boys season... its amazing that the "super bowl" can even be spoken by cowboys fans right now

Dont lose any sleep over it egg, the cowboys dont have a chance in hell of making it to the bowl, for the 12th straight season. I have serious doubts you even really have a shot at even going to the playoffs.

Well then you should be happy then, cause Pacman aint on a team that has a chance.