SportsWrath

Do you guys experience this on Sunday ?

If you watch a non-giants game, it seems to go on and on forever and ever and the Giants game seems to be over in like 12 minutes ? does it seem that way to you ?

Can't say it does. Although some of the evening games seem to be taking a lot longer these days.

If you watch a non-giants game, it seems to go on and on forever and ever and the Giants game seems to be over in like 12 minutes ? does it seem that way to you ?

no it's only you, probably occurs because you are in Wisconsin...really nothing to do there from what I hear :)

This past sunday the Steelers vs. Chargers was the 4 o' clock game that came on after the Giants and that was brutal absolutely brutal. The NFL has been very mediocre the past two years, hence the Patriots going 18-1 and the Titans now at 10-0 the NFL is not supposed to be set up that way, it's supposed to be the opposite but their are a ton of average teams, and only us i would say has a really good team, that had one setback in Cleveland, i don't think the Titans are that good you watch a Titans game they get outplayed every week , and still manage to win.

This past sunday the Steelers vs. Chargers was the 4 o' clock game that came on after the Giants and that was brutal absolutely brutal. The NFL has been very mediocre the past two years, hence the Patriots going 18-1 and the Titans now at 10-0 the NFL is not supposed to be set up that way, it's supposed to be the opposite but their are a ton of average teams, and only us i would say has a really good team, that had one setback in Cleveland, i don't think the Titans are that good you watch a Titans game they get outplayed every week , and still manage to win.

Plus, we all know the cowboys win it every year anyway. So whats the use? :P

The first part yes, but watching a Giants game varies. If we are playing lights out, it's over way too quick. However if we are playing like shit, the torture can last awhile. Thank god the latter hasn't happened much this season.

Yah, I feel the same way...

And then watching the awful displays of football, average teams like the Bills(you should have heard Buffalo talking of Super Bowl dreams 5 weeks ago...) seem to look like College football teams on the field compared to us...I think it's pretty pathetic actually...there's really not many teams on the same level as the Giants and Titans...

Yes of course... especially when im watching the Jets on CBS... sheesh.

I experience this in another way. The power play against the team I'm rooting for lasts forever and the power play for my team is over before it starts. Or so it seems.

I always say that too.