SportsWrath

Any Dallas fan sightings?

Firstnten

Anyone who signs onto a football fan message board for the seemingly sole purpose to antagonize its members while repeatability refusing to give their own allegiance is quite cowardly if you ask me.

Because his a Dallas fan. I keep hinting but no one is picking up on it.

Fear not brethren,

The homers of Dallas will be back. I predict Dallas will win out and our final regular season game together will not be our final game at all. I predict we will play them, we will beat them and I'd prefer them healthy.

It's more fun when they are our enemies. Of course, we have Carolina to contend with probably twice and we owe them a special one too. I have not forgotten or forgiven...for the other year in the playoffs.

So if it's Badeff or his other personas on this board that you desire, he will be back and soon.

Fear not brethren,

The homers of Dallas will be back. I predict Dallas will win out and our final regular season game together will not be our final game at all. I predict we will play them, we will beat them and I'd prefer them healthy.

It's more fun when they are our enemies. Of course, we have Carolina to contend with probably twice and we owe them a special one too. I have not forgotten or forgiven...for the other year in the playoffs.

So if it's Badeff or his other personas on this board that you desire, he will be back and soon.

there schedule from here out is pretty weak. If they struggle this weekend IMO they got nothing.