SportsWrath

3 Game Lead

jranieli

No team is irrelevant. The Skins and Cowboys could get very hot down the stretch. That was a huge win for the Cowboys last night and the next 2 games they have should be easy enough against the 49ers and Seattle. That's a possible 3 game win streak that will build more confidence by the time we roll in there, the Cowboys will have to win that game just to make the playoffs. The game we have against the Redskins is also going to be huge, because last nights game hurt them big time, they lost the tie breaker advantage over the Boys.

The team that to me is done is the Eagles, that tie yesterday was brutal and McNabb was awful. They are going to have a hard time coming back from that. That said, Eagles still have a lot to say in the NFC East with home games against the Cowboys and Skins and at Giants.

All the Cowboys and Skins have to do is make the playoffs, then they are going to be hard teams to beat. Sort of like how we were last year, it's like the roles are reversed.

Eagles had a 3 game winning streak until they met the Giants and the Ravens had a four game winning streak until yesterday...how did those hot streaks turn out for them. Not too well I imagine.

The Cowboys have more talent than both of those teams.

This is not me being a pessimist poodle, a lot of teams need to get hot at the end of the season and the Cowboys have the potential to be one of them.

Dallas is irrelevant....Tony Romo still had a bad game and the only reason why Dallas won was because the skins are terrbile football team also.

I wouldn't say the skins are terrible.. they played terrible last night indeed but they always play us tough.

The Cowboys have more talent than both of those teams.

This is not me being a pessimist poodle, a lot of teams need to get hot at the end of the season and the Cowboys have the potential to be one of them.

Dallas plays at Pitt before our game also. I see them losing that one, leaving them 8-5 against us and facing the ravens and at eagles after. Not a good four game stretch to be playing for a playoff spot.

Dallas plays at Pitt before our game also. I see them losing that one, leaving them 8-5 against us and facing the ravens and at eagles after. Not a good four game stretch to be playing for a playoff spot.

I was thinking the same thing...which is why Dallas is irrelevant...they barely won last night against a mediocre team...both Pittsburgh and Baltimore will beat them, another loss to us, that puts them with 7 losses which won't be good enough this year to make the playoffs.

I was thinking the same thing...which is why Dallas is irrelevant...they barely won last night against a mediocre team...both Pittsburgh and Baltimore will beat them, another loss to us, that puts them with 7 losses which won't be good enough this year to make the playoffs.

Pittsburgh and Baltimore guarenteed victories over the Cowboys, how can you say that?. What did Baltimore do yesterday that gives you the impression that they would definitely beat Dallas?. Pittsburgh may have a good defense, but they don't exactly light it up on offense now do they?

I know we all want to write off the Cowboys, I do also, but let's be realistic.

Pittsburgh and Baltimore guarenteed victories over the Cowboys, how can you say that?. What did Baltimore do yesterday that gives you the impression that they would definitely beat Dallas?. Pittsburgh may have a good defense, but they don't exactly light it up on offense now do they?

I know we all want to write off the Cowboys, I do also, but let's be realistic.

because I know how to use a keyboard....see watch

Pittsburgh and Baltimore will win over Dallas

See you can probably type it out as well.

Dallas isn't really in that great a position at the moment. Tampa has a better win/loss record, and Washington and Atlanta have better conference records. Still time to fix things, but there is no guarantee that this will happen, especially since Dallas has a tendency to slide in December the last two seasons. I'm not saying this will happen again this year, but I don't see any evidence that it won't, particularly with their remaining schedule.

I'm not buying into the "remember the Giants last year" garbage because our defense had already picked up by week 3-4, and that simply hasn't happened with Dallas. Unless someone wants to convince me that Washington, Tampa, and Cleveland have offenses to be feared.

Shit, between the Bucs, Atlanta, and even down to NO, there's no certainty that any NFC East team makes the playoffs as a wildcard6.

Realistically, they're face to face with 9-7, and they better hope those other two wins come against us and Philly. That's assuming they can beat Seattle and San Fran, which they haven't proven they can do at will this year.