SportsWrath

Tynes ..pathetic kick offs

UK-Giantsfan

i was expecting some great big booming kick offs ....miles into the distance and into the endzone ......but no .....he didnt kick the damn ball any further than 75 year old Carney ....( and you know he would have missed one of those 28 yard FG's ! )

why the fuck have we got someone from Scotland on our team anyway ........?

He very nearly cost us last year in GB ...before he got 3rd time lucky

time to get rid of the Jock ! ( i doubt he dresses on Sun )

sorry ......rant over

Hu? At first I didnt know tynes was kicking. I was all like, damn that old guy is really kickin some ass today. He was dropping them between the goal line and the 5 yard line. Carney drops them from the 10 to the 15 yard line. You just couldnt tell cause our coverage sucked, they ran it to the 30 anyway, most of the time.

Hu? At first I didnt know tynes was kicking. I was all like, damn that old guy is really kickin some ass today. He was dropping them between the goal line and the 5 yard line. Carney drops them from the 10 to the 15 yard line. You just couldnt tell cause our coverage sucked, they ran it to the 30 anyway, most of the time.

yes- tynes ko's are longer but line drives and to the middle of the field. - result- long, scary runbacks.

carney kicks it to the same spot on the 15 every damn time, and chase or hixon is always there to tackle before the 30.

I have no idea why Tynes is there.... because of that kick in Green Bay during the playoffs? He is not consistent and does not have a huge leg. I do not see why they cannot find some Mexican Soccer player out of Newark who can boot the ball 80 yards.

You can take his life... but you'll never take his freedom.

Fight for our Skottlunt (translation Scotland)....lol. I just love that fucking movie....especially when he rides the horse into one of the traitors bedrooms and puts the guy to sleep with that morning star. J-E-S-U-S. Gave him a permanent sleeping pill.