SportsWrath

WOAHHHH TERRIFYING DREAM

BurnThePhilFans

Oddly enough I had a dream a few days ago about us losing to the Eagles. They came in with some sort of new offensive formation...pretty much it was like a power O but instead of using extra O-tackles and TE's they were using WRs and no matter what we could do they would always score. I think the final score was like 98-50...kinda a stupid dream actually.

Trade deadline has passed and his contract is up at the end of the season, so he cannot be traded. However, if your next dream is he asked for 5 years/$25+M and the Giants, figuring Ward & Bradshaw could get the job done at a fraction of the cap space, elected not to meet his price, then your dream might be getting all too realistic!

Trade deadline has passed and his contract is up at the end of the season, so he cannot be traded. However, if your next dream is he asked for 5 years/$25+M and the Giants, figuring Ward & Bradshaw could get the job done at a fraction of the cap space, elected not to meet his price, then your dream might be getting all too realistic!

God I hope not.

I disagree. He deserves that kind of money and we should resign him. There's no running back in the league with his combination of power and speed. It would be scary having to face him. Besides, Ward and Bradshaw cannot carry the full load and Bradshaw has recently developed fumbelitis

I disagree. He deserves that kind of money and we should resign him. There's no running back in the league with his combination of power and speed. It would be scary having to face him. Besides, Ward and Bradshaw cannot carry the full load and Bradshaw has recently developed fumbelitis

i somewhat agree with the amount as well. he does deserve that type of money but would our GM ain't Al Davis, Reese is wise enough to put in the risk and gain factor. a guy of jacob's size and power, he relay on his strength to run people down 90% of the time. not taking his skills away but a guy like him won't last season to season on a yearly bases. don't get me wrong, i love how he play from the start, from his first tackle for a kickoff on special teams....

i would love for him to stay with us. but 25 mill is bit too much. Maybe Reese would do some type of contract where he have to earn every bit of it.... just like Plex.

Also our Running game has change, we can't have one main back anymore... everyone that's been watching the game for the last year or so should notice how teams bring in different type of RB in and out to change the pace of the game... and keep each fresh.