SportsWrath

In 2 weeks, Wade Phillips is the caoch of the Cowboys, true or false?

boohyah

With all the injuries, they have some excuse, but that team looks beat and uninspired even though I think they'll rebound before the season is over, I think Jones uses the bye to move Garrett up. Actually I'll be very surprised if he's still there.

He'll be there for the remainder of the season imo.

They won't win 5 of 7. They will miss the playoffs.

They won't invite Wade back next year.

I think Jerry will stick it out with Wade, simply because of what the Giants did last year.

He'll be there for the remainder of the season imo.

They won't win 5 of 7. They will miss the playoffs.

They won't invite Wade back next year.

I think Jerry will stick it out with Wade, simply because of what the Giants did last year.

He won't be fired this year. IMO though the Cowboys season is over and he will be gone soon.

I'd like to say false but I can never underestimate what a cunt Jerry Jones is. Wouldn't be surprised to see him on the sidelines calling plays himself.

I was thinking the same exact thing. Except he would not want to be saddled with a loss, then he would no longer be the all mighty.

I'd normally think he would fire Wade-o, but Garrett lost a lot of traction bringing in Brad Johnson.

Yeah, but Johnson has some pedigree winning a superbowl, Bollinger has been waived by the Jets and Vikings. I would have gone with Johnson also.

Anyway, even if Phillips doesn't have the final say, they pretend he does, so he's the guy in trouble.