SportsWrath

Mid-Season "All Pro Team" - including coaches

BleedinBlue

I get a kick out of some of the sports writers and especially got a kick out of today's USAToday. The article was a list of "Mid-Season 'All Pro Team'" and future pro-bowlers.

On the list were 4 Giants with the following comments.

Justin Tuck: "No Strahan, no Osi, no problem. Versatile playmaker sparks still-dominate front"

Chris Snee: "Every No. 1 ranked rushing game needs a guy with power inside and agility to pull"

John Carney: "NFL's Leading scorer (73 points) has made 18 of 19 FG's. Not bad for an emergency fill-in"

Kevin Gilbride: "Got to love the balanced attack and the ability for No. 3 offense to average 27 points"

---------------------------

Shit I'd still like to get rid of Gilbride. He still makes horrible calls and still gets away from the run when it's working well.

If you're getting 10+ ypc then you keep pounding the ball until they've done something to stop it. That's when opportunities open elsewhere.

Shit I'd still like to get rid of Gilbride. He still makes horrible calls and still gets away from the run when it's working well.

If you're getting 10+ ypc then you keep pounding the ball until they've done something to stop it. That's when opportunities open elsewhere.

I agree 100 %, but be careful saying that here, you may get crucified.

Love it!

But how about our boy Eli? He's been more clutch this year than anyone else in the league.

It's hard for players to shine when a team is full of blue-collar guys. Eli can't outshine Drew Brees because we have a smashing running attack... Eli doesn't need throw the ball 40+ times for 400+ yards.. IN other words, Eli is a middle of the pack QB because the Giants are that good... and when the going gets tough....

It's very hard to argue with a 6-1 record. But for that one loss, I personally pinned it on one call... the interception that was returned for a touchdown... we were running the ball down their throats.. picking up 6, 7, 8 yards per carry... why did we go pass.. is beyond me.