SportsWrath

Thanks NFC west

xxi-xxv

I was at the game today. Guys, we are going to beat both of these teams. The big thing that stuck out to me was turnovers. We don't turn the ball over as much. And our defense. It's so much quicker than theirs. Another thing that stood out, at least compared to the Cards, is our O-Line. This was a sloppy game, and I think that's an edge we have against them.

Also, we are going to drown these fols out Nov. 23rd. Cowboy fans were quieter than expected. I cant wait till you guys come down for the game. We gonna be LOUD :flex:

I don't blame him on that... The offensive line played like shit today.

Nope. You should blame him. He's a player just like the rest of them... this is no different than Plax & Shockey throwing their hands in the air after you know what. TO should get his ass beat in the locker room. Those linemen should make an example out of him... wedgie anyone?

Nope. You should blame him. He's a player just like the rest of them... this is no different than Plax & Shockey throwing their hands in the air after you know what. TO should get his ass beat in the locker room. Those linemen should make an example out of him... wedgie anyone?

they should each give him a gift ,,,,,, soap in a towel :ph34r: