SportsWrath

Anyone listening to giants.com?

BIGBLUE01

And?

Well, and this is directed at Clarence too, I called on the spur of the moment, and it's the 1st thing I could think of asking. I didnt think I would get thru. They said, that even though he hasnt been tearing it up, that Steven Jackson is on the front of thier minds. They said he is a powerful RB that can explode at any time, and he has cuts and moves that can make you miss. So they dont take any RB lightly, esp. one with the talents of Jackson.

Well, and this is directed at Clarence too, I called on the spur of the moment, and it's the 1st thing I could think of asking. I didnt think I would get thru. They said, that even though he hasnt been tearing it up, that Steven Jackson is on the front of thier minds. They said he is a powerful RB that can explode at any time, and he has cuts and moves that can make you miss. So they dont take any RB lightly, esp. one with the talents of Jackson.

quite a riveting yarn...

Hey, your mom says be nice. She told me as she was leaving this morning.

seeing as you are quite the fair-weather fan, the dog wonders how long you will stay with her...perhaps once she is not doing well, you will disappear as you do...

seeing as you are quite the fair-weather fan, the dog wonders how long you will stay with her...perhaps once she is not doing well, you will disappear as you do...

Uhh, when did I dissappear? I may have taken breaks, I have a job and family you know....wait, you wouldnt know, because you live in your moms basement and have no life. :rolleyes:

There's a difference dog, I have responsibilities. Maybe one day you'll encounter those. If you ever take your mouth of your moms nipple.

Uhh, when did I dissappear? I may have taken breaks, I have a job and family you know....wait, you wouldnt know, because you live in your moms basement and have no life. :rolleyes:

There's a difference dog, I have responsibilities. Maybe one day you'll encounter those. If you ever take your mouth of your moms nipple.

it's just that, when the giants were struggling, you were gone until the week before the playoffs (about a four week stretch...)...and the dog finds it interesting that you have disappeared from the yankess cite as of late...but when the yankees went on a run, out of nowhere you had the yankee emblem up as your avatar...interesting

it's just that, when the giants were struggling, you were gone until the week before the playoffs (about a four week stretch...)...and the dog finds it interesting that you have disappeared from the yankess cite as of late...but when the yankees went on a run, out of nowhere you had the yankee emblem up as your avatar...interesting

Pay attention dog, I change my avatar quite often. And yes, if the Yanks are struggling, and the World Champs begin season play, I will change the Yankee avatar in favor of my football team. But it will ONLY be my teams. You wont see me put an Angels avatar up there. I may be pissed at em, but I don't stop rooting for em. And as for the small hiatus, well, again, you wouldn't understand that. Its called responsibility. Look it up in the dictionary, or try having some. The stretch of bad play was just a coincidence.

Pay attention dog, I change my avatar quite often. And yes, if the Yanks are struggling, and the World Champs begin season play, I will change the Yankee avatar in favor of my football team. But it will ONLY be my teams. You wont see me put an Angels avatar up there. I may be pissed at em, but I don't stop rooting for em. And as for the small hiatus, well, again, you wouldn't understand that. Its called responsibility. Look it up in the dictionary, or try having some. The stretch of bad play was just a coincidence.

If I may inject my 2 cents worth Blue old Boy, you can't put an Angels avatar up because you are not an Angels fan, although they are probably looking pretty good to you about now. And I am not the Italian Hotdog.

I predict the Giants season will be pretty much over by week 10. I certainly hope, though, that you stick around. ;)

exactly court jester...exactly the dog's point...

If I may inject my 2 cents worth Blue old Boy, you can't put an Angels avatar up because you are not an Angels fan, although they are probably looking pretty good to you about now. And I am not the Italian Hotdog.

I predict the Giants season will be pretty much over by week 10. I certainly hope, though, that you stick around. ;)

surely you jest.

back you prediction

Blue disappeared because some people were being absolute dicks with him on here.

Do you even understand what you read? :huh: What I meant by not putting an Angels avatar up there, is that i dont jump teams like the dog was suggesting.