SportsWrath

Shockey causing Flap again this off season.....

Guest Lockhart

Guest Nutty Sack

The article covers every element the Fab Four have been sighting and have grave issues with. All is not as rosey as the majority thinks. This is a house divided that will spiral out of control if we have to go into the season with the roster as it stands.

Guest Lockhart
The article covers every element the Fab Four have been sighting and have grave issues with. All is not as rosey as the majority thinks. This is a house divided that will spiral out of control if we have to go into the season with the roster as it stands.

If I didn't know better I would say that one of the FAB 4 did write it - perhaps Floyd has a nom de plume we didn't know about.

Guest Carbo
If I didn't know better I would say that one of the FAB 4 did write it - perhaps Floyd has a nom de plume we didn't know about.
:P

Anyone who isn't dissappointed about our QB having to follow his WRs around the country just to practice is letting their hatred for the Fab 4 cloud their vision. It would be ideal if the whole team worked out as just that, a team, and no one can deny that.

Anyone who isn't dissappointed about our QB having to follow his WRs around the country just to practice is letting their hatred for the Fab 4 cloud their vision. It would be ideal if the whole team worked out as just that, a team, and no one can deny that.

follow the wr's around? it's not like these guys are holding out of camp......

how many days is verteran mini camp anyway??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

okay, I'm just saying, as opposed to being in Miami running around in the sand, I'd have liked to see Eli and his receivers actually work on the route running and timing that was suspect this past season. Instead, in order for our QB to do that, he has to follow his WRs down the east coast.

okay, I'm just saying, as opposed to being in Miami running around in the sand, I'd have liked to see Eli and his receivers actually work on the route running and timing that was suspect this past season. Instead, in order for our QB to do that, he has to follow his WRs down the east coast.

i agree with you !!!

How hard is it to come up to NY/ NJ to be with your team.

If Gene Upshaw didnt have some rule that said so

you can bet this would be and issue with the coaches.

ITs pitiful with the money these players make (shockey, buress) that

they cant be with there team involuntary or otherwise!

Eli has to beg???

:furious:

Guest Lockhart

The off season VOLUNTARY program basically goes on from now until late June. The mini camps are only 6 days (2 camps of 3 days each). Those are organized and mandatory. On the other 31 teams the receivers are with the QBs for most of the period mid-April through early June watching tape and running routes - not because the HAVE to- but because they want to get better. Last seson Shockey ONLY showed up for the mandatory camps. Shockey and Plaxico would rather party in South Beach and will only report to NJ when they have to.

Guest Lockhart
i agree with you !!!

How hard is it to come up to NY/ NJ to be with your team.

If Gene Upshaw didnt have some rule that said so

you can bet this would be and issue with the coaches.

ITs pitiful with the money these players make (shockey, buress) that

they cant be with there team involuntary or otherwise!

Eli has to beg???

:furious:

Don't kid yourself, it is an issue with Coughlin. If these guys were backup receivers they would be released for not showing up. As bad as these two finished the 2005 season you would think they would want to work with the team and Eli to improve the passing game - apparently it isn't that important to them.

The off season VOLUNTARY program basically goes on from now until late June. The mini camps are only 6 days (2 camps of 3 days each). Those are organized and mandatory. On the other 31 teams the receivers are with the QBs for most of the period mid-April through early June watching tape and running routes - not because the HAVE to- but because they want to get better. Last seson Shockey ONLY showed up for the mandatory camps. Shockey and Plaxico would rather party in South Beach and will only report to NJ when they have to.

I have to agree with you !! YOu said a mouthful.

TO GET BETTER !! THats exactly it !! Both these receivers know that

ELi needs as many reps as possible with them. To get BETTER !

TO know each other to the point of breathing air !!

THEY DONT WANT TO DO IT on their own time !!! ITS THAT SIMPLE !!!

AS a giant fan that pisses me off!!

Should we remind those players of the piss poor game they had against the

Panthers!!!!

The truth is they probably dont care!! If they do then show it by their actions.

Players today are like rockstar primidonas!

I would give my right "nut" to be in their shoes!!!!! :furious::furious::furious:

Guest Lockhart

This is getting more than funny!

While the Giants were preparing for their first day of off season workouts, our hero Jeremy was sighted by the Miami Herald:

Seen ''frolicking with models'' at Alan Roth and Tommy Pooch's Friday night party at Suite for the Green Agency's buzz-worthy St. Patrick's Day party: Britney Spears' brother Bryan and New York Giant Jeremy Shockey, who was also seen grazing the scene at the grand opening of The Fifth later that night.

More Party Action for Jeremy!

Thursday night's party at Post was a wild one, featuring a Brazilian swimwear fashion show. It so happened that the models in that show were the same ones in the Gen Art Fresh Faces show at the Surfcomber earlier that night, which is just one of many reasons why Terrell Owens, Jeremy Shockey and Pharrell Williams were there. Another possible reason: Post offers free dinner to women Thursday nights.

Now he's hanging with TO!

Boy, good to know he is taking football seriously! :towel:

Edited by Lockhart

While the Giants were preparing for their first day of off season workouts, our hero Jeremy was sighted by the Miami Herald:

Link or are you just making shit up again...

Guest Lockhart
Link or are you just making shit up again...

AdventuresofJeremy

This is too funny to make up - I will be posting these as they occur in the fiuture which will be frequently!

Edited by Lockhart

Seen ''frolicking with models'' at Alan Roth and Tommy Pooch's Friday night party at Suite for the Green Agency's buzz-worthy St. Patrick's Day party: Britney Spears' brother Bryan and New York Giant Jeremy Shockey, who was also seen grazing the scene at the grand opening of The Fifth later that night
Thursday night's party at Post was a wild one, featuring a Brazilian swimwear fashion show. It so happened that the models in that show were the same ones in the Gen Art Fresh Faces show at the Surfcomber earlier that night, which is just one of many reasons why Terrell Owens, Jeremy Shockey and Pharrell Williams were there. Another possible reason: Post offers free dinner to women Thursday nights

Are these Voluntary Camps at nigh or during the day? And didnt the Camps start Monday :confused:

Guest Lockhart
Are these Voluntary Camps at nigh or during the day? And didnt the Camps start Monday :confused:

Oh it never stops - all last year the FAB 4 was reporting his little adventures. While the Giants are practicing and Shockey is telling everyone he is working out vigoroulsy, these little social event skeeep going on. This is why he doesn't come to NJ - he is a little Miami social butterfly - he holds that more important than football and the Giants. It will never stop - don't worry, we will keep the updates coming - TO, Plaxico, & Shcokey will be at every social event on South Beach for thenext 3 months! It was funny last year when he finally said he would come up, on his own time, to work with Eli. He cam up on a Friday - ran routes one day, then made an appearance at a store opening in Manhatten that he was getting paid to attend, then he zipped back down to Miami. Shockey isn't coming to NJ unless he has to, same with Plaxico - why the Giants keep them is beyond reason.

Oh it never stops - all last year the FAB 4 was reporting his little adventures. While the Giants are practicing and Shockey is telling everyone he is working out vigoroulsy, these little social event skeeep going on. This is why he doesn't come to NJ - he is a little Miami social butterfly - he holds that more important than football and the Giants. It will never stop - don't worry, we will keep the updates coming - TO, Plaxico, & Shcokey will be at every social event on South Beach for thenext 3 months! It was funny last year when he finally said he would come up, on his own time, to work with Eli. He cam up on a Friday - ran routes one day, then made an appearance at a store opening in Manhatten that he was getting paid to attend, then he zipped back down to Miami. Shockey isn't coming to NJ unless he has to, same with Plaxico - why the Giants keep them is beyond reason.

Way to not answer the question :TU:

Guest Lockhart
Way to not answer the question :TU:

I did answer the question - the social reporting happens every Tuesday in the Miami Herald for the previous week (obvious you don't read the social pages). Next week we will update what our little butterfly did this week. It never stops, and the funniest part is that most of the Giant fans think he is staying down there to work out - HAHAHAHA!

Next Tuesday we will update the misadventures of TO, Shockey and Plaxico - many times Rosenhaus is with them.

Edited by Lockhart

I did answer the question moron - the social reporting hapeens every Tuesday in the Miami Herald for the previous week. Next week we will update what our little butterfly did this week. It never stops, and thunniest part is that most of the Giant fans think he is staying down there to work out - HAHAHAHA!

Next Tuesday we will update the misadventures of TO, Shockey and Plaxico - many times Rosenhaus is with them.

No you didnt Moron...Are the Voluntary camps at night or during the day? Oh there during the day.....So what your saying is that who care if he goes out and partys at night He came back ripped last year and he will do the same this year......See some people can work during the day and party all night

shockey_camp.jpg

Guest Lockhart
Shockey put up great stats last year, if it works I'll support him working in Miami. I'd love to see them working with the team, but if him working out in Miami gives him the stats he had last year, go for it,.

Yes, but he is getting by on his natural abilities and doing nothing to attempt to improve himself or the Giants - he is just having fun in Miami. The Giants don't have anyone better at TE than Shockey or he would be gone for refusing to report to NJ. Plaxico, on the other hand isn't that insulated. If the Giants sign Keyshawn and Plaxico remains with Shockey in Miami all off season, Key would probably take the starting job opposite Toomer. Plaxico's performance fell off greatly the last third of the season and then he defied Coughlin twice, missing the final 2005 team meeting and the first one for 2006. Shockey might get away with it, but not Plaxico. I think it's quite possible Plaxico wants out of NY and his missing the last team meeting of 2005 was purposely done to force Coughlin's hand. Anyway, Plaxico is showing himself to be more of a flake every day just like Shockey and TO, but he doesn't have their ability.

Guest nosebleed

:LMAO:

Classic

Yes, but he is getting by on his natural abilities and doing nothing to attempt to improve himself or the Giants - he is just having fun in Miami. The Giants don't have anyone better at TE than Shockey or he would be gone for refusing to report to NJ. Plaxico, on the other hand isn't that insulated. If the Giants sign Keyshawn and Plaxico remains with Shockey in Miami all off season, Key would probably take the starting job opposite Toomer. Plaxico's performance fell off greatly the last third of the season and then he defied Coughlin twice, missing the final 2005 team meeting and the first one for 2006. Shockey might get away with it, but not Plaxico. I think it's quite possible Plaxico wants out of NY and his missing the last team meeting of 2005 was purposely done to force Coughlin's hand. Anyway, Plaxico is showing himself to be more of a flake every day just like Shockey and TO, but he doesn't have their ability.

Shockey came back in great shape last year, best shape I ever saw him in, and played wonderfully. He's not just partying, he's working hard to improve himself. I don't think we have to worry about Plax going anywhere, he's our best reciever even if we do sign Key, I'm not saying his attitude is perfect, and missing meetings worries me too, but hopefully that was a 1 time thing.

Saying Shockey is getting by on talent alone is unfair, yhe worked hard last season, and the results speak for themselves.

Guest Lockhart
:LMAO:

Classic

We in the FAB 4 know what is next. By the end of this week, all the Shockeyites will be telling everyone that it is BETTER that Jeremy stays in Miami than come to NJ. We already know that silliness will be bantered about, but we are anxious to read how the Shockeyites & Plaxicons rationalize that it is better for Plaxico to stay in Miami - this should be entertaining, if nothing else.

Edited by Lockhart

Guest nosebleed
We in the FAB 4 know what is next. By the end of this week, all the Shockeyites will be telling everyone that it is BETTER that Jeremy stays in Miami than come to NJ. We already know that silliness will be bantered about, but we are anxious to read how the Shockeyites & Plaxicons rationalize that it is better for Plaxico to stay in Miami - this should be entertaining, if nothing else.

Shockey's typical day in Miami:

12:00pm - alarm goes off

12:35pm - gets out of bed

1:00pm - breakfast/lunch - 4 powered donuts, cinnamon bun, protein shake

1:15pm - beach/vollyball/cocktails/playing catch with locals (practice)

3:30pm - lunch - hot dog, hamburger, protein shake

4:00pm - nap time

6:30pm - cell phone rings, Lizzie, Paris, Brittney, whomever, plans for the evening discussed

7:15pm - dinner, usually solo, noting fancy, a quick bite in order to absorb all the alcohol later

9:00pm-9:00am - Miami nightlife