SportsWrath

Shockey causing Flap again this off season.....

Guest Lockhart

Just think: If these 'four' wasn't posting here....this Giants talk forum would be empty.

I disagree. There would be more people here posting not empty as you say. These people who refuse to be reasoned with cause intelligent posters to say fuck it and leave. This group is the reason this section isn't more populated.

Guest Floyd The Barber
I disagree. There would be more people here posting not empty as you say. These people who refuse to be reasoned with cause intelligent posters to say fuck it and leave. This group is the reason this section isn't more populated.

i tend to disagree...before the FAB 4's arrival this section remained baron...the only things in here were stalks of tumbleweed blowing around and about 12 different moderators...

since our arrival, messageboard attendance has gone up as has membership role...people want to tune in and hear what is to be said...they come here to learn

if posters feel intimidated to post on an internet message forum bc of the strong exsistance of an established, well versed group, then i feel very sad for the state of America...

i tend to disagree...before the FAB 4's arrival this section remained baron...the only things in here were stalks of tumbleweed blowing around and about 12 different moderators...

since our arrival, messageboard attendance has gone up as has membership role...people want to tune in and hear what is to be said...they come here to learn

if posters feel intimidated to post on an internet message forum bc of the strong exsistance of an established, well versed group, then i feel very sad for the state of America...

No one is intimidated so get over yourself. Most of those who tradse posts with you and your butt sniffers just like to point out what a fucking morons you are.

Let's put this to the test. You and your aliases leave for 30 days and we'll see how deserted this place gets. Deal? You can check by being a guest.

Guest Carbo
Your disputing facts that are indisputable. Most other posters aren't as sensitive and delicate as you, and have not opted to run out the door, whining and snitching, when faced with a differing opinion. Stop speaking for others.

No one is intimidated so get over yourself. Most of those who tradse posts with you and your butt sniffers just like to point out what a fucking morons you are.

Let's put this to the test. You and your aliases leave for 30 days and we'll see how deserted this place gets. Deal? You can check by being a guest.

Never happen. These losers need constant attention, sorta like an infant constantly needing to suckle. They get it no where else but here. The truth hurts, but facts are facts.

Your disputing facts that are indisputable. Most other posters aren't as sensitive and delicate as you, and have not opted to run out the door, whining and snitching, when faced with a differing opinion. Stop speaking for others.

Put your money where your mouth is. Leave for 30 days and see what happens.

Guest Lockhart

Those that hae been in the dark the longest always whine the loudest. The FAB 4's emergence on this board has made this board, but as we can see many are jealous of not only of our following, but of our superior football knowledge.

Those that hae been in the dark the longest always whine the loudest. The FAB 4's emergence on this board has made this board, but as we can see many are jealous of not only of our following, but of our superior football knowledge.

Lay off the LSD, Barney. You are having ridiculous, delusional dreams of self-importance again. The fact is, you and your gang of little girls are nothing but a boil on the butt of this and any other MB that would have you. Reality sucks for you and your girls.

Guest Carbo
You only need review what happened over at giants.kiddie.com after my departure, and the others you choose to besmirch. That board is all but a graveyard now, populated by know nothing dolts, homers, and dunces.

You only need review what happened over at giants.kiddie.com after my departure, and the others you choose to besmirch. That board is all but a graveyard now, populated by know nothing dolts, homers, and dunces.

You've got dolt and dunce covered. No one would mistake you and the rest of the girls for homers, however.

Let's see. C'mon, waddya say? Leave for 30 days and see how much of a graveyard this place becomes.

Guest Carbo
Let's see. C'mon, waddya say? Leave for 30 days and see how much of a graveyard this place becomes.
"Those who fail to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them."---George Santayana

Be careful what you wish for.

Guest Lockhart

Boy , if that ain't the truth - there is noone over there at Kiddie.corner. What does hang out there is the Madden crowd offering such tidbits as "the Giants should get Kellen Winslow - could you imagine their TE ratings with Shock & KW !" I think you can count the brain cells on one hand over there...............and that includes the mods.

Back to the subject at hand - leaving this board would be an act of selfishness as so many come here attain football enlightenment through the FAB 4. This isn't about us!

Edited by Lockhart

"Those who fail to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them."---George Santayana

Be careful what you wish for.

I wish for it but thanks for the warning...I'll get by.

Boy , if that ain't ht etruth - there is noone over there at Kiddie.corner. What does hang out there is the Madden crowd offering such tidbits as "the Giants should get Kellen Winslow - could you imgaine their TE ratings with Shock & KW !" I think you can count the brain cells on one hand over there...............and that iiincludes the mods.

Back to the subject at hand - leaving this board would be an act of selfishness as so many come here attain football enlightenment through the FAB 4. This isn't about us!

Barney to Earth, Barney to Earth....come in Barney. You are tripping, dude. Whatever geths you through the night, I guess. :clap:

Guest Lockhart
Barney to Earth, Barney to Earth....come in Barney. You are tripping, dude. Whatever geths you through the night, I guess. :clap:

We, in the FAB 4, abhor the abuse for pharmaceuticals, although one hears they are a plenty in Miami - specifically in the South Beach area.

Guest Lockhart
Evidently, you also abhor the use of intelligence, logic, common sense and objectivity.

No, that would be Shockey for thinking anyone with a brain would believe his staying in Miami during the entire off season is better than attending the Giant team workout - now that is a complete lack of intelligence, logic, common sense and objectivity. In the words of Bugs Bunny - "What a Maroon"!

Guest Floyd The Barber

today marked my return from a 7 day suspension, do to the overpopulation of RATS that roam the boards...my sources on the board keep me up as to who "The Boys That Cry Wolf" are...

today is my first day back, and look at the volume of conversation...

enough said

today marked my return from a 7 day suspension, do to the overpopulation of RATS that roam the boards...my sources on the board keep me up as to who "The Boys That Cry Wolf" are...

enough said

:LMAO: ....at you not with you.

Guest Carbo

:LMAO: ....at you not with you.
Hmmm. . .

Guest Floyd The Barber

ukentuckykegstand2nw.jpg

back to the topic at hand...do you see the stamina it takes to stand this long on your hands with minimal help ??

this is an old "YOGA" techinque practiced by many South Beach Metro's...by week 8 in the NFL season, when Jeremy is nursing one of this injuries on the sidelines, he will be able to help out and carry a few gatorade coolers on his own...

enough said

I'd be lying if I said I missed you, Barney. Fact is, the only ones that did miss you were the other members of the FAG 4. Sorry for that dose of reality. Someone here needs to keep you grounded, and I'm just the guy for the job.