SportsWrath

Forget Plax, there's no better job in football than to have been center for the Cleveland Browns the last 2 seasons

boohyah

Heard this on NFL Radio yesterday driving home

LaCharles Bentley,yes he had injuries, but in 2 years since he signed with the Browns, he played "zero" snaps as a Brown in the regular season.

And you know what LeCharles got for not playing........how about $16 million.

He then asked for his release,as he wants to move on in his career.

Hey I'm not trying to knock the guy......

Great gig if you can get it.

Unbelievably he's probably leaving because he wants more money as a starter. He's only, I say only <_< , getting $605,000 this year. I think a team would have to be insane to pay much more than a mill for a guy who hasn't played in 2 years. His Browns contract had incentives for up to $4 mill, which seems reasonable.

Unbelievably he's probably leaving because he wants more money as a starter. He's only, I say only <_< , getting $605,000 this year. I think a team would have to be insane to pay much more than a mill for a guy who hasn't played in 2 years. His Browns contract had incentives for up to $4 mill, which seems reasonable.

He actually decided to leave because he would be coming back to be a backup instead of a starter. Looks like the Browns are ok with Bentley leaving as well. Do remember that the guy was injured in practice with the team, had two knee surgeries and almost died. What good would that money have done him?

He actually decided to leave because he would be coming back to be a backup instead of a starter. Looks like the Browns are ok with Bentley leaving as well. Do remember that the guy was injured in practice with the team, had two knee surgeries and almost died. What good would that money have done him?

Yeah, he was injured in his first training camp practice too.

Heard this on NFL Radio yesterday driving home

LaCharles Bentley,yes he had injuries, but in 2 years since he signed with the Browns, he played "zero" snaps as a Brown in the regular season.

And you know what LeCharles got for not playing........how about $16 million.

He then asked for his release,as he wants to move on in his career.

Hey I'm not trying to knock the guy......

Great gig if you can get it.

The funny thing about it is he is a below average center and initially got pro bowl money from cleveland before he got injured. He went to the probowl as a guard when he played for the saints, then Jim haslett in all his infinite wisdom moved him to center. then we didnt renew his contract. lol