SportsWrath

NFC East - post draft analysis on NFL Network @ 7PM

BleedinBlue

Just a heads up to Giants fans

NFL Network has done many shows on sizing up teams in different divisions for the past couple of weeks including the effect of drafted players, but they are only now getting around to the NFC East.

Anyway, it's showing tonight (Wednesday) at 7PM if anyone is interested.

Don't even have to watch it.

"Cowboys are the best team ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Giants won the Super Bowl but the COWBOYS ARE THE BEST TEAM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Eagles and Redskins have vastly improved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Giants did nothing. They will go 6-10, Coughlin will get fired and Eli will get traded."

That pretty much sum it up?

"Cowboys are the best team ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Giants won the Super Bowl but the COWBOYS ARE THE BEST TEAM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Eagles and Redskins have vastly improved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Giants did nothing. They will go 6-10, Coughlin will get fired and Eli will get traded."

Actually, they praised the Giants the most of all 4 teams. They thought Dallas improved by getting a couple of good RB's and shoring up their corner. But they had nothing but praise to say about the Giants and went over their first 3 picks calling all of them "first rounders" and Thomas and Manningham as legitimate "game changers". They called Phillips a pick that wasn't "sexy", but a very solid pick that could've easily gone in the top 10 or 15 picks of the first round. They said he'll be better than Gibril in no time and that he has a great attitude, is very fast, very coachable, and will fit right into Spag's system. Overall, they said that the Giants are poised to have the best defense in the NFL because they already had the best defensive line in the NFL. Anyway, high praises for the Giants. Of course, Mel Kiper wasn't one of the three analysts.

They didn't think the Redskins and Eagles did anything to improve themselves. The believed that the Colt Brennan pickup was good for the skins and that he'll be groomed into the system that will make them better down the road. They were very critical of the Eagles for not getting WR's to help McNabb and couldn't believe that they burned their first pick on yet another defensive lineman....the 7th time in the last 8 years (or something like that) while skipping over legitimate recievers sitting on the board.

All in all....I was happy with the review.

NFL Network is actually a damn good channel for analysis. And I don't say that because they praised the Giants draft I say that because the people they hire by and large have actual experience in the NFL system, not wannabes like Mel Doucebag Kiper who I swear saves all his manjuice to keep his hair pretty.

Remember our discussion BIGBLUE about how mind-altering things can change a persons posts? Jack is talking.

NFL Network is actually a damn good channel for analysis. And I don't say that because they praised the Giants draft I say that because the people they hire by and large have actual experience in the NFL system, not wannabes like Mel Doucebag Kiper who I swear saves all his manjuice to keep his hair pretty.

Remember our discussion BIGBLUE about how mind-altering things can change a persons posts? Jack is talking.

Mel Kipers credibility (if had any) went down the drain when a story broke out he took money from agents to Hype up their clients. Its one of the reason why ESPN brong in another "Draft Expert" into their draft coverage. To ease out Kiper little by little.

I was watching a show on ESPN where Kiper analyzed and graded each team's draft with a short synopsis on each. Anyone who took a defensive player in the first round or took more overall defensive players than offensive players recieved C's (sometimes +, sometimes -), teams that took more offensive players than defensive players recieved B's.

I thought, "what the hell kind of way is that to grade a team"? :confused:

Afterall, defense wins games and without a solid defense, a team is going nowhere.

Oh well....who cares. Kiper is an egotistical blowhard with a history of being wrong in his draft analysis almost (if not always) all the time. A buffoon that needs to be forced into retirement.

You forgot the latest headline: "Yea the Giants might've won the Super Bowl but they didn't win the division" :doh:

Actually, they praised the Giants the most of all 4 teams. They thought Dallas improved by getting a couple of good RB's and shoring up their corner. But they had nothing but praise to say about the Giants and went over their first 3 picks calling all of them "first rounders" and Thomas and Manningham as legitimate "game changers". They called Phillips a pick that wasn't "sexy", but a very solid pick that could've easily gone in the top 10 or 15 picks of the first round. They said he'll be better than Gibril in no time and that he has a great attitude, is very fast, very coachable, and will fit right into Spag's system. Overall, they said that the Giants are poised to have the best defense in the NFL because they already had the best defensive line in the NFL. Anyway, high praises for the Giants. Of course, Mel Kiper wasn't one of the three analysts.

They didn't think the Redskins and Eagles did anything to improve themselves. The believed that the Colt Brennan pickup was good for the skins and that he'll be groomed into the system that will make them better down the road. They were very critical of the Eagles for not getting WR's to help McNabb and couldn't believe that they burned their first pick on yet another defensive lineman....the 7th time in the last 8 years (or something like that) while skipping over legitimate recievers sitting on the board.

I'm not. Remeber they're not supposed to praise us.

:LMAO:

So, if you weren't drinking, Mel Kiper wouldnt be a douchebag?? :P

I hear ya buddy, hope you had fun last night!

NFL Network is actually a damn good channel for analysis. And I don't say that because they praised the Giants draft I say that because the people they hire by and large have actual experience in the NFL system, not wannabes like Mel Douchebag Kiper who I swear saves all his man juice to keep his hair pretty.

I have to agree. Most of the time the analysis is good. ESPN is going down hill fast and needs to stop with all the fluff. Who fucking cares if Ocho Cinco farted and blamed it on Lewis.

My apologies to NFL Network for grouping them in the same category as the terribleness known as ESPN.

I have to agree. Most of the time the analysis is good. ESPN is going down hill fast and needs to stop with all the fluff. Who fucking cares if Ocho Cinco farted and blamed it on Lewis.

Agreed. I can't even watch a full episode of SportsCenter anymore. In the 90's I would watch it all the time. Now I hope my teams highlights are first, if not I go online to watch them.