SportsWrath

Tomorrow's Sports Headline

Nas

DAM you PRINCE!!! If you didn't have diplomatic immunity I would... :huh: ...Uh are you even a real Prince.....YOU SIR ARE A LIER!!! :cwy:
Rarely do I have anything positive to say about Nas, but, I think that he was just trying to be humorous. I think that he, like most of us, believe that last years draft was triple A. :TU:

John Clayton already gave us "one of the worst" day ones for not trading Shockey.

Mr. Mackey should keep his inept opinions to himself. Also I could've sworn that I heard someone say "The Giants may have won the Super Bowl, but they didn't win the NFC East." WTF difference does that make? Is winning the NFC East somehow more important than winning the Super Bowl? Do these people really believe what they're saying?

Mr. Mackey should keep his inept opinions to himself. Also I could've sworn that I heard someone say "The Giants may have won the Super Bowl, but they didn't win the NFC East." WTF difference does that make? Is winning the NFC East somehow more important than winning the Super Bowl? Do these people really believe what they're saying?

Yes, that was from that stupid bitch from a Dallas area newspaper.

"The Cowboys sent 13 players to the probowl...."

Thats great, but the Giants sent fifty three players to the Superbowl.

Someone should definately send her this and then ask her about how she felt when Dallas won their last playoff game.

nygiantsring.jpg

Bitches know as much about football as monkeys do about computers.

I heard that on ESPN. Some lady that was on the cowboys' collective dicks. I didn't know to laugh for feel sorry for her.

I saw that too. I wish I can get a transcript of that conversation. I just had a "huh" look on my face when I heard that. They were talking about favorites in the NFC east. I think one or two guys talked about the Eagles then someone mentioned the Giants also stating that they are just coming of a Super Bowl victory but that dumb bitch said, yeah but they did not win the division. Then she got on her knees and started praising the Cowboys and their off season.

I saw that too. I wish I can get a transcript of that conversation. I just had a "huh" look on my face when I heard that. They were talking about favorites in the NFC east. I think one or two guys talked about the Eagles then someone mentioned the Giants also stating that they are just coming of a Super Bowl victory but that dumb bitch said, yeah but they did not win the division. Then she got on her knees and started praising the Cowboys and their off season.

That's definitely a Jon Stewart material.

At first I thought this guy was just a stupid poster, now I realize he's just a troll. Another one to add to the ignore list.
I realize that you are just a stupid CANUCK who knows very little about American football.

Please guys, take this somewhere else.

Oh did he actually respond to me? Good for him.

Anyways I can see the "experts" giving us a bad grade. "Oh well the Giants have an aging o-line and they didnt draft any linemen therefore I give them a F" Same people who looked at our draft last year and laughed saying we didn't draft more then one starter.

Oh did he actually respond to me? Good for him.

Anyways I can see the "experts" giving us a bad grade. "Oh well the Giants have an aging o-line and they didnt draft any linemen therefore I give them a F" Same people who looked at our draft last year and laughed saying we didn't draft more then one starter.

I was watching NFL Network after the game and they were giving the Giants high praise for their draft being at the last spot. They were talking about that it can actually be great position for a team. A lot of overlooked players end up being at the end of a round.

LMAO!!!!! :LMAO:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I don't agree that women don't know sports, but this bitch is clueless. Also, whoever the dumbfuck was that said "but the Giants didnt win the NFC East." :doh:

John Clayton already gave us "one of the worst" day ones for not trading Shockey.

John Clayton is a pencil-necked nerd who's never stepped foot on a sporting field of any description or been picked for any team in his life. I could care less about his opinion.