SportsWrath

Im not sure if its just me, but it seems like the Giants

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

didnt get much love after winning the Superbowl (especially with that fucking asshole Bobby Knight quiting the day after the Giants won the Superbowl, stealing some media shine from them). They get no coverage by the media, its like they didnt have an incredible run and pull one of the biggest upsets in sports history. Not that I really care, but they really dont get much recognition.

That same morning, ESPN had an entire Ultimate Highlight dedicated to the 2007-2008 World Champ G MEN and their season. I remember because they threw on the Lupe Fiasco song "Superstar" for it.

I've heard mad praise and recognition for the Giants...maybe it's just cuz all my buds know I'm a Giants fan....but all the time I hear that we played the best Super Bowl they've ever seen...

As for the media, can you really expect them to talk about the Giants at all, let alone at a time when they win the World Championship? At least NY talks about them :)

The only thing that matters is that when they talk about the team who had the absolute best regular season in histiry, they will speak of the Giants beating them in the Superbowl. Im gonna say no one will ever duplicate the dominating regular season the Patriots had. EVER.

They talked about the Super Bowl for about a week and then it was over. Now had the Patriots won the lovefest would still be rolling. My only issue with the coverage was that it was more about the Patriots losing than the Giants winning. I understand why seeing as the Pats were 18*-0 going into the game but I would've loved to have some credit given to our performance instead of their lack of performance (which was a direct result of OUR performance). We laid a physical and psychologial ass whoopin on NE in that game and all the national media's attention was on the failure of NE instead of the success of our Giants. They even come out with shit like "The Giants, regardless of the Super Bowl victory, aren't even the best team in their own division." Sorry... but to quote Ric Flair... "To be the man, you gotta beat the man." Right now WE are the man.

:clap::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Outstanding Dragon, I 100% agree!

They talked about the Super Bowl for about a week and then it was over. Now had the Patriots won the lovefest would still be rolling. My only issue with the coverage was that it was more about the Patriots losing than the Giants winning. I understand why seeing as the Pats were 18*-0 going into the game but I would've loved to have some credit given to our performance instead of their lack of performance (which was a direct result of OUR performance). We laid a physical and psychologial ass whoopin on NE in that game and all the national media's attention was on the failure of NE instead of the success of our Giants. They even come out with shit like "The Giants, regardless of the Super Bowl victory, aren't even the best team in their own division." Sorry... but to quote Ric Flair... "To be the man, you gotta beat the man." Right now WE are the man.

agree with the lack of media we got. Watch when pre season starts everyone will be saying " i don't think the Giants will do it again". and those monkey's on the Fox sports show(terry, howie, jimmy) will all be bashing us cuz they pick the other team over the Giants the whole playoff/super bowl..