SportsWrath

For a good laugh

Nesta

look up badegg in the members section, then view all posts.

read all of his pre and midseason predictions about the giants.

Badegg is the equivelant of nostradamus on this board.

One only has to take the opposite from each of his statements for an accurate prediction.

Incredible.

I wonder what his thoughts are on 2012, the antichrist, and global warming.

Badegg on our offensive line:

You are a blind homer if you cannot accept the deficiencies of the Giants offensive line. It did not protect Eli well. Tiki, like great running backs will do, made something out of nothing many times. Nothing has changed with this offensive line except they do not have Tiki to bail them out.

Badegg on Manning:

If Eli's last name wasn't Manning, and if the Chargers had not robbed you guys on draft day, you would want Eli gone today...In fact, he probably would've been gone already

It's do or die this year...He is either the QB of the future or the product of the worst move in the history of the draft... I can't wait...

You are the but of his jokes! Manning and the Chargers are laughing all the way to the bank, and the Giants, along with their fans, are the bagholders...

Give Young Shockey and Burress and the only fraud that will be exposed is the one starting in NY. I would love to see Eli on the Titans...

On a related note, at least the Titans did not sell the draft to San Diego to get this "fraud" that you believe he is. And to Young's credit, his Daddy wasn't lobbying for him to go to a better team...

And I certainly will be annoyed if the Cowboys waste as much time on Romo as a starter as the Giants wasted on Eli. And the Cowboys don't have to. They didn't give up three players for Romo... The Manning family is holding the Giants hostage. They can't give up on Eli, no matter how bad he plays...

Poor playfakes are a product of laziness. Lazy QBs should be benched for the good of the team. Add in an accurracy problem, a complex resulting from the realization that you will always be in big brother's shadow, and you have a recipe for disaster. You are in for one long year, Bigblue. I hope you like hockey or basketball.

Badegg on Giant's fans:

You people talk every preseason as if you are going to win the Superbowl. This is amusing. And when the Giants let you down, as they inevitably do, they leave you with the lame "tied for 9th" statistic. So you expect the world but are satisified with mediocrity.

Look at you. Talking trash when the Cowboys, Packers, and every other halfway decent team on the Giants schedule is either safely in the rear view mirror or weeks away...

Be careful, though. Don't let that Jersey State Championship go to your heads just yet! While the Jets are certainly the team to be beat, we should let the season play out a little bit more before we plan the parade...

Every year the Giant rollar coaster gets you guys all jazzed up by manhandling bad teams (last season, for example, it was Atlanta). Inevitably, the rollar coaster derails when tougher opponents appear on the horizon, or when the Giants limp into the playoffs...

But THIS YEAR is different...

By all means, have some more Koolaid and hop on board!

look up badegg in the members section, then view all posts.

read all of his pre and midseason predictions about the giants.

Badegg is the equivelant of nostradamus on this board.

One only has to take the opposite from each of his statements for an accurate prediction.

Incredible.

I wonder what his thoughts are on 2012, the antichrist, and global warming.

Do people really believe that?

Badegg on the Giants of this decade:

WELCOME TO THE MEADOWLANDS MEDIOCRELANDS. THE HOME OF THE JETS AND THE TEAM TIED FOR NINTH IN THIS DECADE FOR WINNING PERCENTAGE. WE HAVE NO CHAMPIONSHIPS SINCE 1991 BUT WE ARE TIED FOR NINTH AND SOMEWHAT SUCCESSFUL THIS DECADE.

I think the next time the Giants get embarrassed at home in the first round of the playoffs, NY and NJ should throw a parade with lots of streamers. It's unfair to loyal G-Men fans that all of these recent "successes" are not being recognized and celebrated...

The "recent success" continues when the Coughlin era begins and, well we all know the team has been a picture of unity and harmony since then. The team has experiened great "recent success" by not winning a playoff game for Tom, and the jobs of their coach and allged franchise QB (whom they essentially gave 3 players away for) are on the line. Not to mention the team has not won a playoff game in the last 3 years...

I do. I believe it every time I hear it. This is the 27th time our world is finally going end. Every other time being the one for sure of course. :P

LOL true, anyways back on track.

Eggy is a joke, the guy shouldn't be allowed to even have an opinion.

Badegg on Strahan:

Strahan can't stomach another one and done.

Do you really think he would be causing such a stir if he felt this was a championship team?

Can't say that I blame him. If he's smart, he'll hook up with Fox or ESPN. At least he'll have a legitimate chance to get back to the Superbowl.

It truly sounds like someone who was really scared. trying to sound confident but actually scared. Not one thing about how his team was gonna do good, or have any talent. ALL about the Giants suckin.....thats fear.

haha, he has been our little good luck charm here. What an asset he has been for the board.

How about this shit?

That video shall never grow old. Never thought I'd enjoy a call by Joe Buck until that play.

Badegg on the Giants winning a 3rd superbowl:

It's tough, I know. You can't win the big one without him. Maybe they can have Bill frozen when he dies. With a technological/medical break through, they can bring him back 50 years from now, and maybe win their 3rd Superbowl.

lol this shit just doesn't get old, and there's an endless supply of it. :LMAO:

He has kept his word and not wafted his smell here since they won. Unless you're of the thinking that the potato and pepper covered meat stick and he are one in the same.

He has kept his word and not wafted his smell here since they won. Unless you're of the thinking that the potato and pepper covered meat stick and he are one in the same.

They're either one and the same or friends off of the net.

There are too many coincidences in regards to when and where they're posting from.

But he'll be back.

It wasn't necessary for him to say he'd disappear if we won the SB.

I pretty much figured that would be the case regardless.

I hope he does come back, and I hope he talks more shit than ever.

He had a lot to do with our success this year.

Fate is a bitch that does not like to be predicted. :D

There are too many coincidences in regards to when and where they're posting from.

But he'll be back.

I do to. I love to watch a good beat down. I'm not crazy about participating in it though. The problem with him was that he was just here to piss people off. Debating and instigating are 2 entirely different things.

But he'll be back.

I don't know about helping because he has put down the Giants for a few years now and this is the first SB. God forbid if the Cowboys win a SB.