SportsWrath

anyone got this recorded?

TrashTalker92

I forgot to mention this. Make sure you pre-order because NFL is releasing New York Giants - The Road to Super Bowl XLII on June 3rd. It will have all 4 playoff games, supposidly with television and radio broadcasts. I have to pre-order mine. I hope they come out with a bluray version eventually. The link is below.

http://www.amazon.com/NFL-New-York-Giants-...4148&sr=8-1

JR, please tell me that disc set contains complete games. I was recording the game on DVR and my cable in that room crapped out. So I have no copy of the Superbowl.

I NEED THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!

JR, please tell me that disc set contains complete games. I was recording the game on DVR and my cable in that room crapped out. So I have no copy of the Superbowl.

I NEED THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!

What I have heard it is that, that this DVD will contain all 4 playoff games in it entirety. Plus Fox play by play and radio play by play.

Don't give your hope up man...I heard it only contains the extended highlights... Like NFL replay. I'm still going to buy it.

Product Description

The complete network broadcast of Super Bowl XLII along with both playoff victories of the 2008 Super Bowl winner. The most-watched single annual event in television, and a must for any serious fan of the winning team.

I never heard what you heard. We already have the DVD out with the highlights.

What I have heard it is that, that this DVD will contain all 4 playoff games in it entirety. Plus Fox play by play and radio play by play.

From Amazon:

Product Description

The complete network broadcast of Super Bowl XLII along with both playoff victories of the 2008 Super Bowl winner. The most-watched single annual event in television, and a must for any serious fan of the winning team.

Considering I don't have the SB DVD I am just going to wait and get this one. I figured something like this was coming so I was holding out.

Great job! I think you should try to upload the whole game to megaupload. Looks like your file is better than what I have. Doesn't megaupload let you upload up too 300mb? Rapidshare is allowing you to do that also now but you can only be a premium member.

You get good speeds as a free user with megaupload but now with rapidshare. I believe the wait is longer also.

mega is 500mb max but the ul speed sucks :( , takes forever lol, no biggie though

seriously, i was a bit confused on that one as well.. i thougth it included all playoff games and super bowl.. 4 dice..

I really don't know. The only explanation for that was it was made before the super bowl so it would have been the same for everyone. Maybe they thought the Pats would win, so 2 playoff games and Super Bowl.

Toylorized56,, THANK YOU sooo much buddy... finally got a chance to relive the moment..

i must say.. Webster blew a few covers during the game.. this time i get to watch closely... we serously need some DB help from the draft..

No problem man. I still have to relive the moment atleast once a week. Yeah I'm not totally sold on Webster yet either. This years draft is deep with cb's so we should be able to get a solid one. If Kenny Phillips falls to us then Reese will snag him, we need a young safety and he's the best this draft has to offer, otherwise I think we'll go linebacker or cornerback.