SportsWrath

Plax Burress is a shit-talking loudmouth!

Sephiroth

Can you believe he actually PREDICTED that his team will win the game?!?!?! What balls! What a shit-talker! I can't believe he actually thinks HIS TEAM will win! That guy is a total scumbag!

Just goes to show you that if you think your team can win, you are a piece of shit asshole. :rolleyes:

Can you believe he actually PREDICTED that his team will win the game?!?!?! What balls! What a shit-talker! I can't believe he actually thinks HIS TEAM will win! That guy is a total scumbag!

Just goes to show you that if you think your team can win, you are a piece of shit asshole. :rolleyes:

I hear originally thought they would go 8-8 :P

FYI - Here is Tom Brady's reaction. I said basically the same thing earlier. Nothing wrong with predicting your team to win. But the Pats will score more than 17, and the Giants will need more than 23 to win.

Brady Doesn't Think Much of Plaxico's PredictionPHOENIX -- Tom Brady scoffed. Plaxico Burress wondered what all the attention was about.

Brady was puzzled by Burress' prediction that the New York Giants would beat the New England Patriots 23-17 in Sunday's Super Bowl. The fact Burress picked the Giants hardly surprised the league's MVP. The score certainly did.

"We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said Wednesday morning before chuckling. "OK. Is Plax playing defense?

"I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for more points."

Considering the Patriots set an NFL record by scoring 589 points, Brady's 50 touchdown passes were the most ever for one season, and Randy Moss broke Jerry Rice's mark with 23 TD catches, Burress might have been a bit chintzy.

"I know they have confidence. They should have confidence," Brady said. "They are the NFC champions.

"I learned a lesson early in my career: No matter what you say during the week -- and God knows we say a lot this week -- we're going to be focused on going out and winning this game. We're confident, but I don't think we share our thoughts with everybody."

Plaxico Burress' score prediction got the media's attention on Wednesday.

Burress did. And when he showed up 33 minutes late for the Giants' media session Wednesday morning, there was speculation the wide receiver was trying to avoid the spotlight.

Turns out Burress was spending time with his 1-year-old son and family at breakfast, claiming he was unaware so many people wanted to interrogate him about his prediction.

Nor was he aware, he said, that a hefty fine comes with missing a Super Bowl week media session.

"I don't understand what the fuss is about," Burress said, surrounded by at least as many TV cameras, microphones and notepads as Brady was two hours earlier. "Nobody wants to lose.

"All this is entertainment, It's sports and sports are entertainment. So 23-17 is the prediction I made, but the game still has to be played."

Told about Brady's reaction to that score, Burress said he wasn't dissing anyone.

"I'm not taking anything away from what those guys accomplished," he said. "They set all the records you could possibly imagine. They have a great quarterback, the MVP, who threw for a record (50) touchdowns. Randy set a TD record for catches. They had two receivers with over 100 catches.

"The numbers don't lie about what they have done."

Nor do the numbers 23-17 lie about what Burress thinks.

"Hey, look how much fun everybody is having with it," he said. "It makes national, international headlines. But the game still has to be played."

On this side we have Plax runnin' the gums-on the other side we have the mayor of boston planning a victory parade already. Also espn ran something tonight about moss warning the giants about something(didn't get to see it).Makes for exausting television. Sunday can't come quick enough!!!!!!!!

I actually like his confidence I dont care if he said we will win 23 -17 or 32-6 or 35-30 I mean do you really want to see our team going into the Superbowl with a I hope or Maybe we can Mind set? Screw that, we are there to win . We are here to get some business done.

09000d5d8064fbc0_gallery_600.jpg

That look by Plax says I (we ) are here to close the deal. :flex:

If he is correct in his prediction, will you promise to leave this board forever? It is obvious that you are not a Giants fan and you are not fit to carry the jock strap of Plaxico. However, I will admit that you are fit to suck his cock. Another thing, your inability to understand that a sports player can believe that his team will win a game, is indicative of your never having been involved as a player in sports. Being the most wanted man in the mens room of your local bus station does not count. :LMAO:

If he is correct in his prediction, will you promise to leave this board forever? It is obvious that you are not a Giants fan and you are not fit to carry the jock strap of Plaxico. However, I will admit that you are fit to suck his cock. Another thing, your inability to understand that a sports player can believe that his team will win a game, is indicative of your never having been involved as a player in sports. Being the most wanted man in the mens room of your local bus station does not count. :LMAO:

sarcasm

Main Entry:

sar·casm Listen to the pronunciation of sarcasm

Pronunciation:

\ˈsär-ˌka-zəm\

Function:

noun

Etymology:

French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwarəs- to cut

Date:

1: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain2 a: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b: the use or language of sarcasm

What the hell? Besides being way out of line with this crap, you DO realize he was being sarcastic, right?

I actually like his confidence I dont care if he said we will win 23 -17 or 32-6 or 35-30 I mean do you really want to see our team going into the Superbowl with a I hope or Maybe we can Mind set? Screw that, we are there to win . We are here to get some business done.

09000d5d8064fbc0_gallery_600.jpg

That look by Plax says I (we ) are here to close the deal. :flex:

Is that Tyree not wearing black? Somebody kick him down the stairs.

It is obvious that you are not someone who understands what sarcasm is and you are not fit to carry the jock strap of Plaxico. However, I will admit that you are fit to suck his cock. Another thing, your inability to understand a basic function of the English language, is indicative of your never having been involved as someone who can think for himself. Being the most wanted man in the mens room of your local bus station does not count. :LMAO:

Fixed.

This is being blown out of proportion.

Of course it is. And the reporter who asked the question did so knowing exactly what he or she was doing, fishing for trouble. Plax is a confident player, would you want it any other way? The Patriots know that and this is not something I would think would be locker room material. It is HARDLY a guarantee.

Sephitroth, your weak attempt at trying to insult me by "fixing" this post does not work. I meant every word I said about you and your attributes. You are a worthless troll and a Giant hater. Since you say you are from VT (a New England territory), you must be a closet Patriot supporter, so FUCK YOU!!!!!

Sephitroth, your weak attempt at trying to insult me by "fixing" this post does not work. I meant every word I said about you and your attributes. You are a worthless troll and a Giant hater. Since you say you are from VT (a New England territory), you must be a closet Patriot supporter, so FUCK YOU!!!!!

And you call me stupid. You take the whole cake...in fact you take the

whole bakery too.

Lets see he is a Pats fan because he is from Vermont, yet we should ignore that the word Patriot is in your handle? :confused:

Has everyone graped that Seph had his tongue sqaurely planted in cheek when he posted this?

Yeah, but USPatriot is a moron and can't fathom the possibility that someone is being

sarcastic. And to think, he was the man who produced a 4.0 in high school and in college.

Watch now as he calls me something witty like UNEDUCATEDdude/kid or something stupid

like that. He will then rail against me on how I just fell short of getting a 3.0 last semester.

(I had a 2.96) In case you were wondering.

Yeah, but USPatriot is a moron and can't fathom the possibility that someone is being

sarcastic. And to think, he was the man who produced a 4.0 in high school and in college.

Watch now as he calls me something witty like UNEDUCATEDdude/kid or something stupid

like that. He will then rail against me on how I just fell short of getting a 3.0 last semester.

(I had a 2.96) In case you were wondering.

2.96 shit thats a great ERA no matter how you cut it.