SportsWrath

Plax Burress is a shit-talking loudmouth!

Sephiroth

2.96 shit thats a great ERA no matter how you cut it.

Tell me about it. I was four tenths of a point from a 3.0 which would had given

me about 4 grand in scholarship money from the school. I had B's or higher in

every class except Stats...got a C in it.

Tell me about it. I was four tenths of a point from a 3.0 which would had given

me about 4 grand in scholarship money from the school. I had B's or higher in

every class except Stats...got a C in it.

Ohh you said GPA not ERA ;) , GPA means shit eventually it all boils down to what you show you CPA at the end of the year.

I mean stats, take it from me there is nothing in the world that stats will benefit you with. It was like calculus, all the teachers said you will see you need this, well I am 34 and have never once used calculus in anything I do.

Ohh you said GPA not ERA ;) , GPA means shit eventually it all boils down to what you show you CPA at the end of the year.

I mean stats, take it from me there is nothing in the world that stats will benefit you with. It was like calculus, all the teachers said you will see you need this, well I am 34 and have never once used calculus in anything I do.

YOU MEAN NOT EVEN TO BUY STAMPS?!?!?!? YOU MUST BE KIDDING.

Lets see he is a Pats fan because he is from Vermont, yet we should ignore that the word Patriot is in your handle? :confused:
FYI, I use Patriot because I served my country as both an enlisted man and an officer in the US Army. Further, I have done genalogy searches on my older brother, father and other ancestors. Our family came to this country before the revolution and have served in every conflict since then (even my 2 sons). Now do you understand why I use Patriot. It has nothing to do with the football team. I hope this "unconfuses" you.

FYI, I use Patriot because I served my country as both an enlisted man and an officer in the US Army. Further, I have done genalogy searches on my older brother, father and other ancestors. Our family came to this country before the revolution and have served in every conflict since then (even my 2 sons). Now do you understand why I use Patriot. It has nothing to do with the football team. I hope this "unconfuses" you.

Umm you need to read GK definition of sarcasm. It was sarcasm in reference to this idea that SEPH is a Pats fan because he is from Vermont.

Anyway, I think thats great that you served your country and that deserves a tremendous amount of credit and respect. I just think you have to realize that Seph was kidding in this thread and in fact was mocking the idea that Plax is a villain.

You did a genealogy search on your brother?

:LMAO:

Holy crap I missed that.

Yes. I did because by use of Family Tree Maker, I got access to his military service records. He served in the Air Force in the Pacific during WW II. He was on 59 combat missions. Like most war veterans, he wouldn't talk about what happened and what he did. If people try to make me out to be stupid, they usually fail and show their own stupidity.

Yes. I did because by use of Family Tree Maker, I got access to his military service records. He served in the Air Force in the Pacific during WW II. He was on 59 combat missions. Like most war veterans, he wouldn't talk about what happened and what he did. If people try to make me out to be stupid, they usually fail and show their own stupidity.

I do not think anyone was trying to make you look stupid, its just that it is odd don't you think to have to research your own brother. Your reasons seem genuine. This is a touchy subject so lets get back on the topic at hand.

Plaxico has some bravado and people think its good ....

carry on

Relax Patton no one is calling you stupid. I just thought it was odd that you did one on your brother. How much older than you is he?

I know right? What did that consist of? "Hey Mom, where did Stan come from?"
420, read my reply and you will now understand why I did the search. How far back do you know about your ancestors? Investigation of your family background by yourself is something that I recommend you do. The computer program- Family Tree- is a great thing to use. I am sure that if you use it, you will find out many things that you were never told about and that will make you proud of your family.

420, read my reply and you will now understand why I did the search. How far back do you know about your ancestors? Investigation of your family background by yourself is something that I recommend you do. The computer program- Family Tree- is a great thing to use. I am sure that if you use it, you will find out many things that you were never told about and that will make you proud of your family.

I'm a different case altogether when it comes to that stuff, USP. I wish I had the knowledge and truth to orchestrate such a search. I am happy for you that you were able to get the answers you sought and find out the things you did. I wouldn't be able to start and if I did it would be pointless and irrelevant.

He will be 88 years old next month and he is 17 years older than me.

My Grandfather was in WWII and my dad did two tours in Vietnam. My other dad did time in Korea. Both are mentally scarred by their experiences. All the one dad ever said to me about it was "I have seen things that I hope you never see".

Yeah, but USPatriot is a moron and can't fathom the possibility that someone is being

sarcastic. And to think, he was the man who produced a 4.0 in high school and in college.

Watch now as he calls me something witty like UNEDUCATEDdude/kid or something stupid

like that. He will then rail against me on how I just fell short of getting a 3.0 last semester.

(I had a 2.96) In case you were wondering.

I will not "rail against you". I have lived my life and experienced many peaks and valleys during it. I know that you will live your life and I assure you that peaks and valleys will occur during it. I hope that you only have enough "valleys" to show you the difference between them and the peaks. :TU:

I will not "rail against you". I have lived my life and experienced many peaks and valleys during it. I know that you will live your life and I assure you that peaks and valleys will occur during it. I hope that you only have enough "valleys" to show you the difference between them and the peaks. :TU:

So now you've changed? I'm glad. I also realize life has many peaks

and valleys in it and for me I'm probably in the valley, lol.

So now you've changed? I'm glad. I also realize life has many peaks

and valleys in it and for me I'm probably in the valley, lol.

are you sure its not just a pothole?

sometimes once we get out of tough times we realize they weren't as bad as we thought, maybe its a pothole instead of a valley.

Wow, he DOES have the hang of this whole sarcasm thing. Good job! :TU: