SportsWrath

Fassell

so-cal dub

This is what pisses me off, Rivers plays the game with a fucked up MCL and Tomilson leaves a fucking championship game with a sore knee. I mean what the fuck if you win the game your going to the superbowl but instead the guy turns into a wimp and leaves the game. Your QB is playing with a sever MCL sprain which is going to require surgery and is putting all he has into the game and all this "MVP Pro Bowl" RB does is stand on the sidelines walking around with a "sore knee"....god dam pansy.

I just saw, on NFL.com I believe, that Rivers had surgery BEFORE the AFC Championship game....can that even be done? Surgery then play?

turn 2 of those field goals into td's and it was a tie game. It was not about moving the team- Rivers did fine- I can't see Billy Volek, perennial scrub doing better.

That was SD down fall. You have to play very good to beat the Patriots and the Chargers couldn't convert. The Giants are going to have to play amazing to beat the Patriots in the SB. Here's hoping.

POSTED 8:08 p.m. EST, January 22, 2008

FASSEL TO BE HIRED AS SOON AS WEDNESDAY?

Though some league insiders believe that Jim Fassel will never be an NFL head coach again, Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that Fassel could be the head coach of the Washington Redskins as soon as Wednesday.

And Fassel could be paired with former Ravens defensive coordinator Rex Ryan, who is under consideration to return to the Ravens in that same capacity -- and who also could end up coaching the Falcons.

Left out in the cold would be current Redskins defensive coordinator Gregg Williams, who not long ago was given a healthy raise to get him to refrain from pursuing other opportunities to become a head coach elsewhere. Williams has been interviewed multiples times, has spent four years in the building, and hasn't been offered the job. That's not a good sign.

I'm glad Jim might be the general somewhere else, but not in Washington. I guess I'll just have to suck it up. Wahington is very good at twisting my nips. First Gibbs (I'm a huge Joe Gibbs Racing fan) and now Jim.

btw, the Skins fans are none too pleased by these reports. :LMAO:

Well the FoxSports article reported that Fassell has already had a 2nd interview, while I just saw on ESPN that Fassell WILL HAVE his 2nd interview with Washington. Interesting. If it's a 3rd interview upcoming, here's hoping he gets it! I would rather the 'Skins get Jim than have Washington and Atlanta competing over Spags.