SportsWrath

Spagnuolo

NightFire

Reese show him the money because if he don't the Falcons will. Hell he may not even need an interview. Also who the hell is actually playing in that number 23 jersey? Talk about a career saver.

Depends on which play. When 23 gets burned it's Webster. When 23 catches a INT... it's me. :ph34r:

Reese show him the money because if he don't the Falcons will. Hell he may not even need an interview. Also who the hell is actually playing in that number 23 jersey? Talk about a career saver.

Reee better show him the fuckin money. Youre absolutley right about saving Webster.

put him in a booth were the money blows up from around his feet only let there be feet holes so he can walk around and coach and shit

LOL!!! And let the wind die done between plays....He better be Cheerleader's heir apparent. I say after this or next year Cheerleader retires.

Depends on which play. When 23 gets burned it's Webster. When 23 catches a INT... it's me. :ph34r:

It's freakin amazing what Spagnuolo has done with this D. Webster should send some of his pay check to Spagnuolo for saving his career. Makes Lewis look even worse than he was.

I was saying the same thing to my dad last night.

"good thing we won this game or else Spags is probably gone."

Wellington or John? Cause I hope Mara jr understands how vital keeping these two together are.

Maybe we have a LB coach or DB coach from within that's ready to take over a DC job that has the same philosophy as Spags.

I sure hope so.

Maybe we have a LB coach or DB coach from within that's ready to take over a DC job that has the same philosophy as Spags.

I sure hope so.

If so, Spags better instill everything he knows into that coach. I dont want Spags to leave.