SportsWrath

An observation...

Nas

Anyone noticed how Aaron Ross figured out how to take down Marion Barber... go for the legs and sweep his ass...

Man I hope he's ok for the game against the Packers.

You got that right, we need everything we can get to stop Ryan Grant.

Anyone noticed how Aaron Ross figured out how to take down Marion Barber... go for the legs and sweep his ass...

Man I hope he's ok for the game against the Packers.

sweep the ass, i think he learned that in karate kid.

Dislocated shoulder, isnt that what Eli had in the beg. of the season? If it was, he came back the very next week.

a tad different being a QB with a dislocated non-throwing shoulder and being a defensive player trying to cover a receiver, jam a receiver on the line, or come up and make a tackle with a dislocated shoulder...but then again, the dog guesses that to you, A + B must always simply = C...basic basic basic...

a tad different being a QB with a dislocated non-throwing shoulder and being a defensive player trying to cover a receiver, jam a receiver on the line, or come up and make a tackle with a dislocated shoulder...but then again, the dog guesses that to you, A + B must always simply = C...basic basic basic...

It ws so minimal, I barely remember it. He never lost any time due to it, so I dont remember. You sure it was his non throwing arm? Because if it was.........................................I know dumbass <_<

It ws so minimal, I barely remember it. He never lost any time due to it, so I dont remember. You sure it was his non throwing arm? Because if it was.........................................I know dumbass <_<

the dog doesn't follow this point at all...what are you trying to say here?

the dog doesn't follow this point at all...what are you trying to say here?

Follow me here skippy,

Im asking about Eli's injury because it sounded similiar. I dont remember it because he never missed any time.

You didnt need to tell me how it would affect a CB as opposed to a QB, I knew that. But I couldnt remember if it was his throwing arm or not. If it was his throwing arm, that would be just as critical as Ross' injury.

Now hurry and log off so you can log back on as eggy and try to rip me. ;)

Follow me here skippy,

Im asking about Eli's injury because it sounded similiar. I dont remember it because he never missed any time.

You didnt need to tell me how it would affect a CB as opposed to a QB, I knew that. But I couldnt remember if it was his throwing arm or not. If it was his throwing arm, that would be just as critical as Ross' injury.Now hurry and log off so you can log back on as eggy and try to rip me. ;)

wow...the dog thinks you are quite brilliant indeed...a QB with a dislocated throwing shoulder would be, how did you put it, "critical"...brilliant indeed...perhaps the Giants have a spot on their coaching/training staff for you...

wow...the dog thinks you are quite brilliant indeed...a QB with a dislocated throwing shoulder would be, how did you put it, "critical"...brilliant indeed...perhaps the Giants have a spot on their coaching/training staff for you...

SO, are you sure it was his......nevermind idiot, I'll check myself. <_<

If movies have taught me anything, you can cure a dislocated shoulder by running shoulder first into a wall. After a moment of grunting your good to go. :TU:

:LMAO: I remember that but Cant think of a name of a movie were they did that.

If movies have taught me anything, you can cure a dislocated shoulder by running shoulder first into a wall. After a moment of grunting your good to go. :TU:

There's a guy I knew in CT who kept doing that... seeing him run really hard into a wall 10 or 12 times was really comical.. LMAO

Marion Barber isn't playing against us this week.

Can we move forward now? Enough about Dallas. It's over. Lets focus on Green Bay. :brooding:

Good call, it is time to turn our attention on the Packers. We win, we're in the fucking Super Bowl gentlemen, and we either get another shot at NE or get the Eli vs Rivers bowl. Lets take it to the fucking Packers. :rock:

Good call, it is time to turn our attention on the Packers. We win, we're in the fucking Super Bowl gentlemen, and we either get another shot at NE or get the Eli vs Rivers bowl. Lets take it to the fucking Packers. :rock:

I hope we do... I'm cautiously optimistic... although Eli has his worst games in the cold... let's hope our running game is alive and well...

I hope we do... I'm cautiously optimistic... although Eli has his worst games in the cold... let's hope our running game is alive and well...

Eli in the cold is pure media brilliance. If anything, he suffers from the wind in Giants stadium. I'm not worried about him at all.