SportsWrath

Big Deal or not?

Dragon

Fox managed to catch a glimpse of Spags praying on the sideline before the 4th down play. SNY was debating this. I don't see a big deal. Our whole team did it back in 1990 during the NFC Championship and the Super Bowl.

Fox managed to catch a glimpse of Spags praying on the sideline before the 4th down play. SNY was debating this. I don't see a big deal. Our whole team did it back in 1990 during the NFC Championship and the Super Bowl.

Which guy said it was a huge deal?

Which guy said it was a huge deal?

None of them said it was (I was expecting someone to say it's wrong for some reason). I just happened to see them debating it and wondered why is this an issue? I just wonder about the media sometimes. We just beat the #1 seed in our conference and advanced to the NFC Championship for the first time in 7 years. The matchup is one of the classic matchups of all time. Put "New York Giants vs. Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field" in the same sentence as "NFC Championship Game" and you get my point. Why is Spags praying by himself on anyone's mind?

None of them said it was (I was expecting someone to say it's wrong for some reason). I just happened to see them debating it and wondered why is this an issue? I just wonder about the media sometimes. We just beat the #1 seed in our conference and advanced to the NFC Championship for the first time in 7 years. The matchup is one of the classic matchups of all time. Put "New York Giants vs. Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field" in the same sentence as "NFC Championship Game" and you get my point. Why is Spags praying by himself on anyone's mind?

I agree it's a none issue.

Maybe they should ponder why Dungy has to consult with god to make a decision on whether he's going or staying.

If spags was throwing feathers and waving a chicken talon around would that be better or worse?