SportsWrath

Giants v.s. Buccaneers 1-6-08

Lughead

So I go to the bathroom, and the Giants score. Took no chances, and stayed off the message board for the rest of the game.

I'll miss you guys next week...but not too much if it gets the same results. :)

Same here. I started out on the board at the begining of the game, but everytime I was on during the season, we lost. So I bailed until the game was locked up. I'll just stay off next week as well. Should be interesting....seeing as the little woman is a Dallas fan.

As a FAN...I wouldn't want it any other way!

...BTW, FUCK Jimmy, Fuck Frank, fuck Terry and Howie!!!! Go pick your nose...you'd have abetter chance of picking a winner. Giants win!!!!!

Exactly!....Listen to them now...all going "Over here Eli...pick me" fight one another for the #10 post game money shot. LOL Give it to Jimmy - he's the oldest.

That is the most fun I've had watching the Giants since the Philly game in 99'.

Nice

C. Wagon

If the Giants keep playing like this, if I were a real Dallas fan...I'd be worried.

Exactly--it looks like our offense is getting hot (they've quietly put together 3 good games in a row), while our defense is maintaining a high level...we're not the same team we were the first game in dallas.

Exactly--it looks like our offense is getting hot (they've quietly put together 3 good games in a row), while our defense is maintaining a high level...we're not the same team we were the first game in dallas.

And IF...IF Corey Webster plays like he did today?

WHY THE FUCK NOT?