SportsWrath

Plaxico speaks out

RandolphScott

"That was some of the worst officiating I think I've ever been apart of in 8 years in the league"

"the ref said I backed into him on the play even when he blantenly pulled me down and then they throw the flag on the next play.... I know these guys are working hard and so are we, but they aren't working hard enough out there"

"That was some of the worst officiating I think I've ever been apart of in 8 years in the league"

"the ref said I backed into him on the play even when he blantenly pulled me down and then they throw the flag on the next play.... I know these guys are working hard and so are we, but they aren't working hard enough out there"

He must of not seen the second Giants vs Cowboys game. :unsure:

Where did u get that from? Link?

I like the passion! And I noticed that Burress was 'fighting' their corners for position on several occasions. On one play, he put #27 on his ass. (The eye poking shit came like two plays later).

I like the passion! And I noticed that Burress was 'fighting' their corners for position on several occasions. On one play, he put #27 on his ass. (The eye poking shit came like two plays later).

Yeah, I saw that. That was awesome....

Giants.com and just click "Postgame WR Plaxico Burress"

I'm still waiting to see what Toomer did to get the flag... :brooding:

Collinsworthless said that toomer probabley said something not did anything

I want to know what a late hit out of bounds was not called on that play against the Patri..... never....... nevermind

Be in the vicinity as the bought out refs were looking to pin it on someone in a blue uniform. :brooding:

Yeah, they screwed it all up and then said..."what the heck, lets pin it on the nice guy in the #81 shirt."

DUH.

Collinsworthless said that toomer probabley said something not did anything

I want to know what a late hit out of bounds was not called on that play against the Patri..... never....... nevermind

There's that "Balanced" booth calling. And Bryant Dumbel said "Oh It must be #81 Moss..."

BULLSHIT!!! I say!

The call that got me was the interference on Wilkerson that gave the Pats a first and goal on the one. That was pure BS.

The booth (Chris) explained it away by saying ***if Wilkerson would have turned around, maybe the ref doesn't throw that flag*** then he critiques the coverage scheme because of a LB on a Moss type. More Hating on the G Unit!

The call that got me was the interference on Wilkerson that gave the Pats a first and goal on the one. That was pure BS.

Sorry, but that was pass interference. If you don't turn around and you're slapping at the guy's hands before the ball gets there, they're gonna call it every time, even if you don't put your hands in his face.

Sorry, but that was pass interference. If you don't turn around and you're slapping at the guy's hands before the ball gets there, they're gonna call it every time, even if you don't put your hands in his face.

Ok Chris....errrrrr :)<_<

Since we can say that was pass interferance. What about the NO CALL against Plax? Plax's so called 'push off' was slight and before the ball got to him.....the NEXT thing that happened was Plax being 'taken down'. Was that Defensive PI?

Agreed. Awesome coverage, but Wilk had to look back to make it look like he was positioning for the ball. Regardless, Wilk played good last night. Hopefully he can keep it going just in case he has to start next week.

The Moss unsportmanlike was a nice gift which directly led to a TD. The refs were 'meh' last night, and most definitely more calls went in favor of the Pats, but if our D takes care of business on the numerous 3rd and longs, things are different. Don't let refs decide a game.

Really, to hell with the refs. We now know we can play with the best team in the league. We pushed them further than any team yet. Let's make sure we get a rematch.

The Moss unsportmanlike was a nice gift which directly led to a TD. The refs were 'meh' last night, and most definitely more calls went in favor of the Pats, but if our D takes care of business on the numerous 3rd and longs, things are different. Don't let refs decide a game.

We now know we can play with the best team in the league. We pushed them further than any team yet. Let's make sure we get a rematch.

But as we all know...the Pats are a "perfect" team and the greatest thing since sliced bread (sliced bread: overrated) and the Pats are Jesus and the 12 disicples.....anyway we all realize that some games played will be closely contested and can go either way....why the FUCK should a fucked up call decide it? Or a NON CALL affect the outcome? Of course I would have loved for the Giants to blow them Pats out of the sky....but the game was a tight one. Pats gave up 35 points to a so called lousy offensive team with a so called 'struggling' QB. So that statment about not allowing the refs to decide it could have went against the Pats and the WHOLE fucking planet (excluding Giants fans) would have been up in arms IF the Giants would have won on some bullshit call that went against them.

For example....there was a point where the Giants D line was getting to Brady. Forced them into a 3 down situation. We get the sack....but wait....whoa....hld on....there's a flag! Defensive holding on the secondary. Reply showed that it was ticky tack. But yet it was called. During that same series....Osi was being held and I believe Strahan was taken down to thew turf. No holding on them???? My thing is what if there was a no call, Giants forced them to punt, and we end up winning by 3 points? Instead the penalty gave the Pats life and I think THEY scored 3...... .....NE 38 - NYG 35 :unsure:<_<