SportsWrath

Im going to the Game Sunday

GorillaNJ

Nice! Make sure you get there early enough. Its really rough getting there. Hopefully you guys have a parking pass. Also the weather for game time might be really bad. I am hearing some weather reports stating that it might be an all snow storm now. Just take it easy and hopefully the wife doesn't flip out on you for going in the weather.

Nice! Make sure you get there early enough. Its really rough getting there. Hopefully you guys have a parking pass. Also the weather for game time might be really bad. I am hearing some weather reports stating that it might be an all snow storm now. Just take it easy and hopefully the wife doesn't flip out on you for going in the weather.

The wife has litte to nothing to say about it.... It does look like the storm is just going to be rain on Sunday stopping in the afternoon. Game time it will get cold and the wind will kick up. just going to get my hunting gear ready, my flask of brandy, and I dont know if you can still take in thermos' but If I can I will make some Hot chocolate with Aftershock in it :TU:

My buddy called me his bro-in-law was giving out 4 tickets for Sunday nights game. First time I am getting to a Giants game in 5 years.... Hopefully the snow/ice slows down enough that i canactually get there.

Dude... what you gonna do with 4 tickets? :ph34r:

have fun at the game, do you have a parking pass at least because you can't tailgate unless you have one. It's going to be cold as shit, so dress warm. I'm sure by now that Giants.com sells Giants hunting gear.

They were selling tickets on Ticketmaster for the game. Every year when the Giants play the Skins the SKins org do not use their allotment of tickets and they go on general sale.

I was going to get a parking pass too until I realized they were going for 70 bucks on e bay. Its really ridiculous. It should be that you show up to the game, pay the normal (old rate before the construction) and get spots on a first come first serve basis

I would buy it, even if it is that much. Do you want to be spending over an hour outside the stadium waiting for the shuttle or walking a long distance in this weather were getting? Its much easier just to get one.

I was going to get a parking pass too until I realized they were going for 70 bucks on e bay. Its really ridiculous. It should be that you show up to the game, pay the normal (old rate before the construction) and get spots on a first come first serve basis

Its the same price, 15 bucks a game, its just that with limited spaces now they have made it so the season tix holders like myself can pay upfront before the season. Best 150 bucks I would have spent anyway spent.

Is there any website where I could buy one for 15 dollars instead of over 50?

People are going to want to make money off of it. Spend that 50. That will be the best 50 you have ever spent, trust me. You can just get a shuttle and wait over an hour to get back to your car and spend time in that bus with smelly drunk people or you can wait in traffic in a nice and warm car on your way home.

I go home alot to go to work and I go back to school on Sunday mornings,

usually it's not a long line at the Port Authority...I'd assume coming back to it is.

Yeah not going to the game but coming home from the game is horrible. They really screwed the pooch on this one. They have job johnnys lined up near the lines, well not really but you have to walk there but if you really have to go, you will lose your place in line and will have to wait an extra hour to get back.

Yeah not going to the game but coming home from the game is horrible. They really screwed the pooch on this one. They have job johnnys lined up near the lines, well not really but you have to walk there but if you really have to go, you will lose your place in line and will have to wait an extra hour to get back.

I went to the Giants season finale in 2002...after Bryant kicked that field goal we and the

other 80,000 people in the stands left at the same time...I didn't back home until almost 9.

Took 4 hours just to get out of the parking lot.

Are you serious?

My dad's old company had tickets in that section also, about fifth or sixth row.

yup, row 11 been in those seats since I can remember now, I think my Dad and Grandpa moved down from the uppers somewhere around 1984. The first game I ever went to was in the uppers so its about 20 some years now.