SportsWrath

Mitchell.....

GorillaNJ

he's made some big plays for us. he's not good in coverage, but none of our lb's are good in coverage. Neither is our secondary for that matter.

he does not make solid tackles, and I think any big play he makes is more a result of being not where he is supposed to be. Today he had one of the worst performances I have ever seen from a Giant LB

what are you talking about? he played pretty well, actually. didn't he even cause the fumble on westbrook?

We held the Eagles to 13 points, how can you guys say our defense played piss poor? What game were you watching? If anything, the dline played poor. Mcnabb had all day to throw but no one was ever open for most of the game(it wasn't until we went to the god awful prevent)...the sacks were all coverage sacks where mcnabb was tackled trying to scramble back to the line of scrimmage and give his receivers time. Still, no dice for them.

So again, what game were you watching? Our defense WON this game for us. The offense played piss poor, yell at them. We actually have a good defense this year. We had 2 scrubs playing safety and still held them to 13.

what are you talking about? he played pretty well, actually. didn't he even cause the fumble on westbrook?

We held the Eagles to 13 points, how can you guys say our defense played piss poor? What game were you watching? If anything, the dline played poor. Mcnabb had all day to throw but no one was ever open for most of the game(it wasn't until we went to the god awful prevent)...the sacks were all coverage sacks where mcnabb was tackled trying to scramble back to the line of scrimmage and give his receivers time. Still, no dice for them.

So again, what game were you watching? Our defense WON this game for us. The offense played piss poor, yell at them. We actually have a good defense this year. We had 2 scrubs playing safety and still held them to 13.

When NFL network replays the game this week just watch him and how many plays he was out of possition on huggy bear tackles he blew, especially with Westbrook

I watched the entire game this week and saw our defense step up every time our offense let us down. That's what good defenses do. Everyone else is saying how well they played(in fact, there's even a thread about it).

BTW you can't fault a guy on missing tackles on Westbrook. He does that to the best players in the league.

He's probably the most explosive back in the NFC, and he always torches us.

He's probably the most explosive back in the NFC, and he always torches us.

What he's always done to us doesn't give the defense a pass. i'm not singling any one player out, but as a unit, tackling sucked balls. Westbrook, Mcnabb, Brown. They all got away fro the first defender, multiple times. The defense, (secondary) played well, but the tackling was piss poor.

What he's always done to us doesn't give the defense a pass. i'm not singling any one player out, but as a unit, tackling sucked balls. Westbrook, Mcnabb, Brown. They all got away fro the first defender, multiple times. The defense, (secondary) played well, but the tackling was piss poor.

LMAO, I'll take 13 points given up by my defense and a fumble recovery to set up a touchdown any day. Especially with all the injuries. But btw, if any linebacker were to be singled out, it'd be Reggie Torbor, he's played awful for Kiwanuka.

What I won't accept is our stagnant offense. Where the problem really lies. We can't put the ball in the end zone to save our lives.