SportsWrath

I know it early

NeMesiS

Here are some Free agent list that we should consider signing.

Patriots WR Randy Moss

Colts SS Bob Sanders

Titans DT Albert Haynesworth

Patriots CB Asante Samuel

Bears LB Lance Briggs

Chargers RB Michael Turner

Raiders CB Nnamdi Asomugha

Bears Charles Tillman

Chargers Quinton Jammer

Patriots Eugene Wilson

Patriots WR Randy Moss

Colts SS Bob Sanders

Bears LB Lance Briggs

Raiders CB Nnamdi Asomugha

Bears Charles Tillman

Chargers Quinton Jammer

Patriots Eugene Wilson

Highlight Asante Samuel....he is a must.

Do you realistically expect us to get any of those guys? I don't.

Donte' Stallworth will be let go by the Pats to get some cap room to re-sign Moss among others. He'll be available, and he is a must. Toomer's time is up, Moss is useless. Set Stallworth up to be the playmaking second WR, and Smith to be the reliable third wide receiver.

If we get proper playcalling on this squad and better play from the QB, Stallworth would be huge for this offense.

Build our defense through the draft.

Donte' Stallworth will be let go by the Pats to get some cap room to re-sign Moss among others. He'll be available, and he is a must. Toomer's time is up, Moss is useless. Set Stallworth up to be the playmaking second WR, and Smith to be the reliable third wide receiver.

If we get proper playcalling on this squad and better play from the QB, Stallworth would be huge for this offense.

Placing the word "reliable" and Steve Smith in the same sentence is comical

Patriots WR Randy Moss

Patriots won't let him go.

Colts SS Bob Sanders

Colts won't let him go.

We're pretty good at DT.

Will we able to afford him? I doubt it. I think we will continue to fortify our Defensive Backfield thru the draft.

Bears LB Lance Briggs

For the right price maybe. But I doubt we can outbid Chicago.. but it's a strong possibility.

We're pretty good at RB.

Gateb this will be probably the first time I disagree with you. Steve Smith was drafted to replace Toomer and Moss is looking pretty good now that he's getting some touches.

I do think our D will be built thru the draft.. CBs mainly.

Gateb this will be probably the first time I disagree with you. Steve Smith was drafted to replace Toomer and Moss is looking pretty good now that he's getting some touches.

I do think our D will be built thru the draft.. CBs mainly.

Smith could play the role of Toomer just not the #2 WR. Stallworth has earned that respect automatically if we sign him.

This team needs a player like Stallworth. We can't score points, because the only way we can is by 8-10 play drives, which this team isn't capable of doing three times a game. We don't have a guy right now that can go 75 yards in a blink of an eye.

And that includes Moss. He's fast, but it still doesn't look like he knows what to do with the ball just yet. That WR screen against Atlanta was hideous, a guy with his ability has to get the first down with an open field that he had.

I'm starting to believe Moss was a guy that EA was so much in love with that he had to get him no matter how he felt he would fit in our system. I think he has five games to show that he can be a contributing playmaker to us, otherwise I would like to believe we'd ackonwledge that he won't be the playmaker we need and we'd go after a guy like Stallworth.

It's pretty obvious the Giants don't really know how to draft WRs in this decade.

We're pretty good at DT.

I disagree Nas. We are extremely weak in the middle. We hardly get any pressure from the middle. With Haynesworth, we would be adding another player who demands double team. Which will gives us 3 player on the defensive line who will demand a double team. That would be killer...

Signing Hayneworth should be our number one priority...Everything starts up front.

Our second priority, and I'm surprised no one is talking about this, should be CB Nnamdi Asomugha from Raiders. He is 6-2 200 lbs and runs a 4.40. Absolutely great in press coverage and is shut down corner. Now I know he only has 1 or 2 int this year, but that's because no one throws the ball to his side.

I'm also going to keep a close eye on Charles Tillman this week.

And I agree with Gateb, signing Donte Stallworth would open up this offense greatly.

I disagree Nas. We are extremely weak in the middle. We hardly get any pressure from the middle. With Haynesworth, we would be adding another player who demands double team. Which will gives us 3 player on the defensive line who will demand a double team. That would be killer...

Signing Hayneworth should be our number one priority...Everything starts up front.

Our second priority, and I'm surprised no one is talking about this, should be CB Nnamdi Asomugha from Raiders. He is 6-2 200 lbs and runs a 4.40. Absolutely great in press coverage and is shut down corner. Now I know he only has 1 or 2 int this year, but that's because no one throws the ball to his side.

I'm also going to keep a close eye on Charles Tillman this week.

And I agree with Gateb, signing Donte Stallworth would open up this offense greatly.

You may be on to something, Nem. Strahan probably has one more year left (2008). So while we have Osi and Tuck to man the DE position, having a solid DT may not be a bad idea after all.

Regarding Satllworth, I wanted him and Moss before the season even started... Our FO had its head stuck up its ass while NE signed both. We could've easily landed Moss in a trade for Plax and we could've easily landed Stallworth.. now I don't see NE letting go of either one.

You may be on to something, Nem. Strahan probably has one more year left (2008). So while we have Osi and Tuck to man the DE position, having a solid DT may not be a bad idea after all.

Regarding Satllworth, I wanted him and Moss before the season even started... Our FO had its head stuck up its ass while NE signed both. We could've easily landed Moss in a trade for Plax and we could've easily landed Stallworth.. now I don't see NE letting go of either one.

And you know this how?

I'm not sure what we're looking at, but there is a 7 million increase in the cap next year.

Nice, but knowing the Giants FO we'll be $100K under... or we'll be $20Million under and not sign anyone. :brooding:

Moss for Plax :LMAO:

Do you ever see trades like that? Why would Oakland trade one malcontent for someone who would be another in Oakland?

...Fred Robbins is the best Defensive Tackle that we have had in years. He gets pressure all the time! And Barry Cofield and Jay Alford are good young bucks.

If anything, we are gonna need another defensive end in the near future, that is. Unless, we move Kiwanuka back to DE when he comes back.

And you know this how?

How?

NE England gave up a 4th round pick for Moss. I think the Raiders would've taken Plax over that pick.

How much did Stallworth sign for? My guess is we could've easily afforded him.

Moss for Plax :LMAO:

Do you ever see trades like that? Why would Oakland trade one malcontent for someone who would be another in Oakland?

Why not? TO landed in Dallas and everyone thought he would be a malcontent, no? The Texans passed on Reggie Bush, no? The point is we wouldn't have lost a thing by giving it a shot. We know Plax is better than a 4th round pick.. which is exactly what the Raiders got from NE.