SportsWrath

Forecast for Chicago Sunday

gateb

It could be raining throughout the game and will go below freezing at night.

I hope the field is ready to handle it. We don't need more injuries.

As much as the league tries to reduce injuries with their million rules, it's funny how they allow the players to play on fields that are just not suitable for play and almost guarantee injuries. I understand injuries are part of the game and so is cold weather, but when players could get injured during warm ups because the field is in horrible shape, it just strikes me as odd. I don't know how to fix the problem, maybe mandatory retractable roofs. Maybe I'm over analyzing, which I often tend to do.

The London game and this past Monday night game are 2 instances where I'm surprised there weren't more injuries.

As much as the league tries to reduce injuries with their million rules, it's funny how they allow the players to play on fields that are just not suitable for play and almost guarantee injuries. I understand injuries are part of the game and so is cold weather, but when players could get injured during warm ups because the field is in horrible shape, it just strikes me as odd. I don't know how to fix the problem, maybe mandatory retractable roofs. Maybe I'm over analyzing, which I often tend to do.

The London game and this past Monday night game are 2 instances where I'm surprised there weren't more injuries.

If the Giants kick to Devin Hester I will personally strangle Coughlin. He is their only

offensive threat and he sporadically plays on that side of the ball. I know it was said last

week against the Vikings but the Giants are alot better than the Bears right now and this is

a must win game for the Giants, if it isn't you will hear Coughlin's on the hot seat.

Mandatory retractable domes would be the death keel for the NFL.... Leave that horseshit to the Arena League

If the Giants kick to Devin Hester I will personally strangle Coughlin. He is their only

offensive threat and he sporadically plays on that side of the ball. I know it was said last

week against the Vikings but the Giants are alot better than the Bears right now and this is

a must win game for the Giants, if it isn't you will hear Coughlin's on the hot seat.

ok spree.

Weather is the ultimate equalizer.

How good are we anyway to be called much better than any team?

which means....

give it to Reuben over 30 times

hit Shockey in the flats

and a few PA Bombs

Hopefully Jacobs or Ward comes back, I don't want to see Reuben Droughns as

our featured back ever again. I think we can hit Shockey up the middle on a couple

of routes but all that depends on Manning, the playcalling and the offensive line.

This game just screams Brandon Jacobs cause he could wear down the defense

if the weather is what it's reporting to be.

which means we won't be seeing any of that. :brooding:

Of course not....Gilbride will probably call in-cuts for Plaxico Burress and we can watch

Manning stare him down. I wonder if Manning stares down Burress in Madden 2008, you think

when he plays Peyton in XBox live, Peyton just takes away Burress and makes Eli throw it to

the others?

Of course not....Gilbride will probably call in-cuts for Plaxico Burress and we can watch

Manning stare him down. I wonder if Manning stares down Burress in Madden 2008, you think

when he plays Peyton in XBox live, Peyton just takes away Burress and makes Eli throw it to

the others?

HAHAHAA

Speaking of Madden...I hope Coughlin gets fired...I HATE the Giants' default playbook on Madden.

HAHAHAA

Speaking of Madden...I hope Coughlin gets fired...I HATE the Giants' default playbook on Madden.

And do you think Eli has the same demeanor when he talks trash to Peyton?

Al Michaels "Touchdown Harrison, his 4th on the day!"

E. Manning "Oh gorsh"

3 minutes later when Eli has the ball

Madden "I think that Eli is gonna be the best of that group, no disrespect to

Roethlisberger but I think Eli Manning is the best of that group"

E. Manning "HEY, DID YOU HERE WHAT JOHN SAID ABOUT ME!!!!, YEE-AH....

I'm gonna call up mommy and tell her"

E. Manning "Oh gorsh"

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO::TU:

The playbook had basically the same plays when Fassel was the coach.

I use Seattles. I prefer single back and they have a lot of plays/formations with that. I especially like putting 4 wide and running a sprint play. If they are in man-coverage and on that play your receivers streak down the field, you have a good 10 yards or more to play with.

E. Manning "Oh gorsh"

LOL i remember when madden said that.

Classic